TR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 15, 2022
Excellent quality and taste!

I love the fact that this ginger is organic. I add it to my food, as well as drinks. It helps a lot with any type of nausea (during a period for example). I used to take ginger capsules before but now I add this powder to my herbal infusions. I love the taste and heat, obsessed with ginger in general. With this product you have a lot and it will last a really long time!

Posted on May 5, 2022

People have used ginger in cooking and medicine since antiquity. It remains a popular home remedy for nausea, stomach pain, and other health issues. People typically use fresh or dried ginger in cooking or herbal tea, and some take ginger supplements for their possible health benefits. In addition to great taste, ginger provides a range of health benefits that you can enjoy in many forms.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

One of the best decisions I’ve made is to switch to dry spices. The quality and ease of use. I love ginger candy but can’t because of the high sugar content. This with a bit of something sweet is pretty amazing. I use it in hot water just like a tea. Also in soup noodles and stuff. Definitely buy

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I love buying ginger in bulk. Also, for me organic is a must. Ginger has many uses/benefits, but for me, the number one reason I use this is for headaches. I've suffered from headaches for as long as I can remember. Somewhere along the way I read that ginger can help. When I feel a headache coming on I put a ton (maybe over 1 Tbs) of ginger into water and chug it. This usually works and I don't have to take any medicine. Putting Ceylon cinnamon in with this mixture makes it more palatable and also helps with headaches/inflammation.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

It has strong ginger taste and smell. I use it for everything from soups to salads and it is very convenient to have on hand. It is a big bag so will last for some time. I like that it is organic and I can trust this brand to use quality ingredients.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I've been cooking with supermarket-bought ginger for awhile. It tasted fine but I always thought people were exaggerating about the intensity. I'd toss a half-teaspoon into a batch of eggs and never blink. Not this stuff. I don't have a way to measure but I'd estimate this is half again as intense, if not more. If you want your tongue to stand up straight and salute, this is the stuff. Note that it's finely ground, so mind what you inhale when you pour it.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

It's a big pack! Makes it super convenient to have ginger water throughout the day. Or add that to cooking. Time saver and taste as good.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Ground Ginger that is organic. You know you are getting the best product. You don't have all of those processed chemicals that you find in grocery stores. You get clean, refined food for an affordable process. You try this, you will always come back for another purchase.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Very handy and versatile. I add it in hot drinks, smoothies, soups and baked items. Also good for marinating. Great flavour and aroma. A little goes a long way.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Love herbal remedies. So many benefits. Mixes well with other blends of herbs depending on what your ailment is. Great for cooking too! Wonderful flavor! Trusted brand that’s been around for years. Cost efficient to buy in bulk! High quality!