TR

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
3,310
Excellent !

Nice product. Purchase super. Very attractive price and large selection. I like it. Waste product. I recommend to friends and family. I advise everyone to buy.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I like using organic garlic salt in some of my cooking. A pound of this lasts a good while. The ingredients in there are salt, organic garlic and organic parsley. Using clean spices is important for a healthy diet. Its a good price and good quality for a pound of garlic salt

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I love Frontier Co-ops Organic products, especially this garlic salt! Not only does it have the best taste, and quality, but it also has the best texture. The added ingredient of dried parsley puts this garlic salt way above the competition! The benefit of buying the 16 ounce package, rather than buying the smaller sized shaker jar, iis that you save money. I put this in a shaker jar to use on the table, and also in a small storage container so I can scoop it out with a teaspoon to use in my soups, and the many dishes I make in my Instant Pot. This garlic salt is also great to use when grilling burgers.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I used this flavoring for many different dishes and love it. My family loves garlic so I use this for just about everything a dash on broccoli and my kids devour their veggies at dinner lol and it's a great price for the amount. If you think my comment helped you, please click yes!

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

My favorite salt ever. I use it on just about anything.. I recommend to save it in the fridge so it wouldn't get bulky

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

A great spice to add to any food, the taste of the garlic is noticeable, the packaging keeps the freshness and the size of the package is worthwhile

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

This product is so tasty that I have now ordered it for two of my daughters and myself multiple times. I like the idea that the packaging can be recycled.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

A spice that has become a must-use for me, a powder texture that suits every taste and every activity in the kitchen. Good smell, not overpowering. A great taste is obtained. Easy to use, just keep in a container against moisture.