TR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This stuff is amazing. I bought it to help my fiber increase with lowering high estrogen levels. As well as to help with helping my body absorb the right nutrients. It's so easy to use just dump in water and go. I have definitely noticed a difference with having that increase fiber and the benefits it has helped with.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I use this in my iced latte and frappes and feel the benefit. Doesn’t change the taste but I definitely feel the difference when I go to the bathroom. Smooth bowel movements and I feel great with a lot more energy. I also feel less bloated and gassy so I know that this supplement is excellent for gut health, digestion and absorption.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I like this product that good quality and good taste. It can help my gut and constipation are absorption well. Good ingredient supplement. I recommend.

c0aab5f3-60b5-4467-b135-5cf38a706256
18497a4f-9f16-4876-9590-533d911a5c54
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I bought it for my mom. She had a problem with toilet but after using this Fiber, she is happy because all her system started to work and now no problem. Thank you Iherb for sale and delivery in time! I will order again soon!

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

so far so good. no complaints. I mix in with my meal replacement shake and have noticed no difference in taste. helps me ensure I get my daily fiber to ensure my gut health stays good.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

Would say this is my new favorite fiber product. Also has added probiotics for even more benefits. If you don’t consume a lot of fiber in your daily diet this product can be really helpful.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Some days the product worked well and others not so much. Still good quality and good supplement if not a lot of veggies are eaten

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

Helps me pass stool easier. Great source of fiber & probiotics 2in1 product. quality is top.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

Have been repurchasing this for years. It’s of good price and quality.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Great for bloating and healthy Gut. Using it from the past 1 month. Very happy with the product. Evl is a top notch brand.