TR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

The scent and consistency is very similar to noxzema, however much less powerful. I have very sensitive, eczema-prone skin and before this, was only using Toleriane by LaRoche-Posay. I have been using this daily for a couple of weeks now. I can't tell if it's made a difference in my pore size, but it does not leave my skin feeling tight or dry, and there is no new redness. I'm pretty happy with it. My skin seems to get "used" to new products and start misbehaving once I get happy with a routine. So I will probably rotate this for 2 months on and then switch to something else before coming back.

such a good product very lovely and will last you a long time even though mint is in the ingredients it's very gentle and mild on my sensitive skin you can not smell it

678a53b2-bbf1-471d-93b2-bbc42a06ea91
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I really like this foam cleanser. It smells nice, feels clean, and it does a good job of cleaning my pores. It seems like its a popular product too, seeing how its so often sold out and restocked. Bought 2 this time. Will definitely continue to purchase.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I wanted to buy this again but it was out of stock:( I have oily skin and whener I'm using this product I feel fresh, lesser pores and oil free!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

this is a great cleanser. it does dry out the skin a little so may not suit dry skin types and you need to moisturise after it. but in general it cleans up nicley.

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

The cream is very foamy, and doesn't have a strong scent to it (which is highly recommended by dermatologists). It leaves my skin fresh and smooth after cleansing. It's a very helpful product for me who has an oily skin. I loved the small trial version of this which is why I bought this large one 😍.

6a531df7-070e-4783-8340-c51b1e7ebfa9
Sophia
Posted on Sep 6, 2021
2,792

I have mature sensitive combination skin and the Etude Wonder Pore Deep Foaming Cleanser works really well for me! I use it morning and evening: a small amount mixed with a little water makes a lot of lovely cleansing foam. It leaves my skin so clean without any feeling of dryness. It is a great product and excellent value for money. It is definitely worth a try! Please kindly leave a thumbs up for me if my review is helpful. Many thanks!

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

This is your basic teenager cleanser, but it’s SO good. Very hydrating and non drying. Comes from a very good brand (Etude House) and provides the face with a good but gentle cleanse. Highly recommend to everyone. If this review helped you, please give it a like. 👍🏻 Thanks!

6d353474-601f-4a49-af61-92222fc58f1f
290b9f1c-6d4c-443f-84a7-c892973514d2
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

clean very good and smell nice foam very nicely and gentel

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

It keeps my skin clean, i have less breakouts whenever i use it. It's my favorite cleanser