Page 1 - Reviews - Enough, Collagen, Moisture Foundation, SPF 15, #23, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) - iHerb
TR

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

this gives a natural finish and it's middle to high coverage but it has a strong smell! it stays pretty long there too and doesn't really go away! below are some swatches, I have the darkest shade 23, I hoped it was more neutral but it looks a bit grey, if the shade was a bit more neutral and the small would go away then I would have given it a 5! hope this is helpful!

4ccfb7a8-33c2-45c0-a363-25661277628e
6a3acd1f-c0ea-4111-9ff3-291f01e941c2
b4bcabc9-7e43-4309-8415-20d48e902a28
e205c0e5-3b9f-4d06-8eef-1fc597af32a5
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

This shade is the third one I buy. I have 13, 21 and this 23. I like all three, for me 13 is clear, I combine all three in areas of my face. I am 51 years old and this product has done my skin good. Moisturizes and doesn't feel heavy. lasts all day and skin feels fresh. I like it a lot.

8a1485aa-f6fb-4ea9-80b1-5455eaa9b962
5588d24e-f0f2-4b70-bc37-e21b49b2f80c
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

It’s a very big bottle and I’m sure it will last long time. The cost benefit is amazing since it’s a pretty good product for a very low price. The only concern is the color that has a grayish background instead of orange, and it’s very moisturizer. What leaves a greasy feeling on skin if you live in a hot country like Brazil. Here I will def need powder to settle the product.

ea5ac6cc-076a-43b6-8f6a-95b86e67a65e
1523b90a-7004-4138-8bb4-3d69755ee068
b8d85dc4-5789-42df-9406-f60220a1331a
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Just the best! I can't say it covers everything, but it brightens my skin perfectly. now it's the only one I use. It's hard to believe given its price, but this cream is better than the products from Estee Lauder, Revlon, YSL and Nars I've used before. If my review helped you please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏❣️👍

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Hands down the BEST kept secret ever!!!!!! I literally died and went to heaven! I’m in my mid 30s with bad acne, dry skin and wrinkles! While this is fairly light coverage foundation, it’s buildable and the glow is so so soooo good! Doesn’t settle into fine lines and accentuates my skin nicely. I have bought 10 bottles! My only complaint is the shade range! I’m olive skinned and shade 23 is a little light for me!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Just the best! I can't say it covers everything, but it brightens my skin perfectly. Maybe it'll be a bit light for the winter period, but now it's the only one I use. It's hard to believe given its price, but this cream is better than the products from Estee Lauder, YSL and Nars I've used before.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I have bought the shade 23 because all others were out of stock. Seems like this shade is actually perfect for me, even though I consider myself with a rather fair tone. When I first tried the foundation it did have a sort of a gray tone. However, after it settled, it blended in perfectly with my tone. The foundation is long lasting, medium to full coverage, it doesn't make me oily at all, however, it does make the texture of my face pop up a bit - for e.g. my pores and my under-eye wrinkles are a bit more visible, but not too much. Still, I like this foundation very much since it gives you a "natural" glowy look, and it is really moisturizing. And the prize is amazing for a package this size!

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

Super moisturising and has such a great glow. I have oily skin and usually go for a matte foundation so I’m surprised at how much I love this product. I ordered all 3 as I wasn’t sure on the shade but I’m glad it did! Very happy with this product.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I really resent using my expensive foundation when working from home so I like to have a cheaper one and this one does not disappoint! Excellent texture and coverage, the collagen benefit is a great bonus as well as sunscreen! I went with a comparable colour (sand) and got a winning match in terms of colour. I believe this will last me years! High quality foundation does not disappoint.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I'm so surprised with this product! I read that it can be too white so I chose the #23 shade. At first it looked a little grayish but after a while it blends perfectly well on my skin and I don't notice the grayish tone anymore. I love that leaves my skin moist & dewy but not sticky! It also conceals the redness and dry bumpy skin textures. For the price and amount this foundation is a gem!!!