Page 1 - Reviews - Enough, Collagen, Moisture Essential Mist, 100 ml - iHerb
TR
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Posted on May 9, 2022

I use this as toner. first step after I wash my face to hydrate my skin. Don't feel any difference than other toners and does it's job. But for the price, I will repurchase. It has a strong scent when you first spray on it. that's why only 4 star to me.

hurts
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

During the cold months and the heating season, this mist is a great help! Has a very strong scent, though, so be careful if you don't like that. I didn't find the alcohol in it drying me out, but it might long term, we'll see. So far, amazing.

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

This collagen spray is cost effective and easy to use spray. It’s gentle and smells great. I purchased several to hand out to friends. So far very positive reviews from friends waiting to see results too early to tell

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I bought 2 pieces on high recommendation of my favorite beauty blogger, she praised its nourishing qualities. I didn't feel anything yet, don't know if I like it or no. I can only say that it has horrible cheap smell of baby wet wipes and it also leaves sticky layeron the skin. And con no. 3 is ugly spray, it sprinkles with huge drops. i didn't get any benefits for now.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I used this last winter. I am very oily in summer very dry in winter. I love the convenience of the mist. Absolutely my favorite part. My face typically would be very dry and flake. I had no issues. I use this when I get out of the shower. Or after I wash my face before bed. No dry ,itchy, irritated skin last winter. I will purchase again. It did not get rid of wrinkles. Or firm. But I wasn't expecting miracles. The HA did keep me moisturized.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The bottle was a lot larger than I expected for the price. The spray comes out nice and evenly and it's lovely and refreshing. I'm planning to order more products from this brand to try because I love this so much! My skin feel so nice after using as the last step in my routine.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Collagen is the main structural protein in the extracellular matrix found in the body's various connective tissues. As the main component of connective tissue, it is the most abundant protein in mammals, making up from 25% to 35% of the whole-body protein content. Collagen is a protein responsible for healthy joints and skin elasticity, or stretchiness. It's in your bones, muscles, and blood, comprising three quarters of your skin and a third of the protein in your body. As you age, your existing collagen breaks down, and it gets harder for your body to produce more.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Its first time to order this product Have nice scent and i think the package quality and the size perfect , people scalp in thinning area after shampooing in dry hair Before you use moisturize be sure if your sensitive or not It’s fine and benefit for all ages Use composition as you like

Posted on May 26, 2022

Really good quality of the face mist for pleasant price. Package is standard for this kind of products - 100ml spray that allows to cover all the face fast. It refreshes and a little moisturizes skin so it can be used before serums/creams/makeup and after makeup to blend all the layers of it. I also use it when skin becomes dry during the day in office under climate control system and requires some refreshment. Works good on sensitive skin of all ages so this product is universal, can recommend it.