TR
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 29, 2022

I bought this because the product was excellent. I have tried this because I friend gave a box to me as a present. It gives me energy for the day. Likewise, it helps me feel good. The taste is good. It helps boost immunity. So I ordered two boxes with 2 bottles of Omega 3 (fish oil). Safe packaging.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

We take them whenever we start to feel bad or know we're going to have a tough day. It helps to get extra energy and vitamins. Better without sugar, but with sugar tastes better.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

We take these whenever we start feeling sick or know that we are going to have a tough day. It helps to get some added energy and vitamins in. Taste is mild.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Dissolves easily in water. Gives me energy throughout the day. This is like taking multivitamins in liquid form. For me, since I'm taking other supplements as well, this is a nice break from swallowing all those tablets.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

first time purchase, but it seams a good quality product My mum is using them now and she says its easyier to drink after a meal .

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I bought many flavors from this brand and this one is also worth mentioning. The quality is good and the ingredient is of so many good minerals and vitamins for our immune system. A really must-have item at home during this epidemic time. Taste almost like juice and the smell is also good. Recommended!

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Tastes not bad, it helps quicker recover after got covide19

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I love it because the is contain sugar I.finished it .i need tonorder aginp

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I alternate orange and berry flavors and mix with collagen to start my morning.