TR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

high quality ingredients that is fresh, no foul stale smell of almonds, taste crunchy enough but package is small. expensive for a small pack size at 100g but Eden's brand doesn't produce any larger pack. very salty. suitable for keto.

I absolutely love these almonds. My husband who is not a fan of almonds like these as well. They have the right amount of seasoning and I always have a bag or 2 when I am traveling. I also love everything about Eden Foods as well.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
1,342

Posted on May 6, 2021

We can't afford to buy these every order, but Wow! What a treat when we can! Really delicious. It's easy to eat the whole bag if you're not paying attention :). Mmmm, mmm good. Fresh and delicious. We love fresh almonds, but Tamari Dry Roasted - my goodness - it could really spoil you....it's that good.....possibly addictive. It's our new "food drug of choice" : ). Reward yourself, bribe yourself, use it as motivation, or to "comfort and soothe" after a hard day at work, school, etc.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

These taste good, could be more pronounced in flavour though. I like the small convenient package.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Love these snacks! Like salted almonds but WITHOUT the MSG Tamari is also packed in protein and gluten free.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Crunchy, fresh and with just the right amount of saltiness. Very yummy.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Very nice snack with good quality ingredients. My kids love the taste and the composition is nice

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Healthy nuts and a jewel in the cabinet for anyone.