TR

Based on 2,302 Ratings
1,562
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
SO GOOD

I absolutely love these pumpkin seeds I’ve been wanting to repurchase but it’s always out of stock so I recommend you get them when you can!! They have the right amount of spice and flavor to them and it feels like a guilt-free healthy snack! Even my mom likes them!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

These yummy organic spicy pumpkin seeds are one of my favourite snacks! They have hot and spicy taste but not to the extent of burning your tongue. The combination of tamari soy sauce, garlic, and cayenne pepper really hits the spot, so to speak. Pumpkin seeds also possess antioxidant, antihypertensive, and cardioprotective properties to boost one's health.

Attention all health-nuts and foodies! Looking to treat yourself to something delicious AND guilt-free? Look no further than our resealable package of mouth watering pumpkin seeds. We begin with organically grown double certified kernels, doused with a luminous mist of tamari soy sauce, garlic, and cayenne pepper - all organic ingredients! Not enough for you? Our little crunchy friends are also low sodium, gluten free, kosher pareve, and OCIA Certified organic! All this health and flavor can be yours with just one bite. So why wait? Spice up your lunchtime (or anytime!) with these vegan delights - guaranteed to give you that hot, spicy, savory zing! Thanks for liking my review ;o))

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

These taste are just plain delicious. Great taste with a little spice makes for a nice healthy snack. The quality of the packaging and ingredients is why I gave it 5 stars. I will definitely buy this again. the packaging is small so it fits nicely into my purse yet Itherecis enough for several servings. For anyone on a diet these are a perfect healthy snack.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Delicious. Great as a crunchy snack on their own or to top a salad or roasted vegetables or anywhere else you'd use pumpkin seeds but want a bit of added flavor. I wouldn't call them spicy though - they're definitely not hot as in spicy hot, they have more of an umami taste.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The ingredient and composition of this product is really great. Gentleness and sensitivity is great as well. Packaging and size is good. Taste and quality is good as well. I really like it for my kids and for the whole family, recommended product like for like please. Use it everyday, hope this helps like for like thank you very much ;-)

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The quality is pretty good since it’s crunchy and evenly spiced, but it’s just not salty enough to satisfy my seed/nut snack craving. I don’t feel like eating much. The lower carb profile can be beneficial for a keto or low carb diet. The bag is a little smaller than expected, but still a good size for the price. I think the ingredients are great and it’s a pretty healthy snack even though it’s not my favorite. So, I give it a solid four stars. If this review help you decide whether or not to buy these seeds, then please give me a thumbs up!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

We keep these in our car, our desk and in a travel bag as they are tasty and often help when our blood sugar is waning. They stay fresh for long time.