TR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 29, 2022
Miso yum

Nice red miso. Definitely more intense than a sweet white miso. It will change the color of your recipes so I use this in brown or reddish-colored soups and the like (otherwise I will use white miso.) Convenient packaging is easy to store on fridge shelf. Would repurchase! Please give this a 'like' if it helps you. :-)

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Eden products are the best! Ingredients are always clean and of quality. It is made in Japan which is a big benefit for me when buying Asian food. Never buy food or supplements made in China, even with organic label. I am using this paste to ferment garlic and making soups, so goo.

Eden® Brown Rice Miso is a traditional koji fermented miso, artisans made using ancient methods, family farm organic soybeans and brown rice aged at ambient temperatures. Savory, sweet, and mellow miso of golden color and satisfying flavors. It is ideal year round for soups, stews, salad dressings, dips, sauces, marinades, and noodle bowls and dishes.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Very good miso, I chose it because it has natural ingredients, what miso should have. The package is super convenient if you use it in small quantities like I do. I use it for miso soup, but also I use it in sauces or brushing salmon. Will definitely buy more.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I try to only consume fermented soy, and find miso to be the easiest product to use. Shiro and genma are both great, Shiro (white) miso being milder in flavor, and may be more suitable if you've never tried miso. I like both. Other than the traditional miso soup, miso can be used in many dishes, such as stir fry and salad dressings. It adds umami flavor and enhances Asian dishes. If added to a cooked dish, add it last before you turn off the stove. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I’ve been adding miso paste to improve gut health into my diet. But let me tell you if you eat salmon this is the best marinade for itttt. Just add a serving of miso paste with a bit of honey and lemon! To die for better than restaurant salmon. No oil neededdd!!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I love miso. I love it as soups or mixed into something. Was glad to see iherb had an organic kind and the brown rice kind. I never tried this before but was excited to try it. It mixes well and tastes divine when using it for my tofu feta recipe.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

this miso is a staple in our home,we use several packs through the winter months. The pouch is easy to store and dispense. I love that i herb carries this product,I never find it elsewhere. Love Eden products in general.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

Very good quality miso. I use it to make very tasty vegan recipes. It adds flavor to all kinds of dishes and can substitute for vegetable stock. I will definitely order again.