Page 1 - Reviews - Earth's Care, Dry & Cracked Skin Balm, 0.21 oz (6 g) - iHerb
TR

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I got a tester with another cream and immediately decided to order a regular-sized pot. It works very well, especially when used overnight. I'm rather picky when it comes to scents but I find the smell of this balm quite taking. Though, if you don't like the smell of camphor you should not go for this product.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

My feet, elbows and hands are so thankful for this product. I use it every night before I go to bed. I have noticed a significant improvement and the rough areas of the skin are clearing nicely. Consistency is key. This brand delivers every single time. Thank you so much.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Best product ever for keep skin from cracking or peeling. I use it for my face in the cold weather and it works wonders. Doesn’t cause acne or anything like other products do. It does have a slightly odd light smell (wintergreen I think?) that takes a time or two to get used to.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

If you're like me, who always have cracked feet all year round, just buy this. I've tried almost every food creams in the pharmacy but didn't really work. Unlike those creams, this balm is a real game changer; it made my heels much smoothet in just one day. Unbelievably effective.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I have almost finished my pot now. I used it on some eczema type skin issues and if I needed extra moisture. It smelled a bit like camphor but also sweet and not too strong. A good one to have around and a good consistency to scoop it out. Fairly soothing and useful for general itchy skin issues but I didn't use it for my feet. For that it was not enough, but for other uses it's good.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Really great for dry skin! It has only natural ingredients in the composition and the skin feels very hidrated after using it, I really recomend it for caring for elbows, knees and feet. It absorbs fast, smells like herbs and I use it before going to bed. The size is perfect and it will last a few months.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

I must say, I've tried quite a lot of hand/foot creams in the past. I found this from the trial section of iHerb and I must confess I was pretty skeptical. This balm proved me wrong. I've only used it on my travels and hikes due to it's small size, but it has actually performed flawlessly. During the hikes this has proved itself over and over again to be an excellent foot cream, and I've yet to get any blisters when following a wash + air dry + Earth's Care, Dry & Cracked Skin Balm application. Can only recommend, and most likely will purchase again. The smell of the product is also quite pleasant, especially when hiking, as feet tend to sweat quite a bit.

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

It’s only day two and I feel and see a tremendous difference on my elbows and feet; so smooth. UPDATE: I started using this on my face, and it is so luxurious. I had previously been using oil of oregano to slowly shrink moles on my face, but it was drying out the surrounding areas of my 57 year old face. I started using Dry & Cracked Skin Balm on my face daily, and I was blown away. I love the way it feels going on, and six weeks later, it continues to shrink, fade, and dry up my moles (yes, I have a lot!).

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I bought the trial size. Perfect for feet and elbows! It's very thick like Vaseline and smells like a weak Vicks Vapor Rub. Seems to be working pretty well :-)

7aa0efdc-4aba-47a8-affb-459709e5cf8f
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Has an herbal/menthol smell. Slightly moisturising but doesn't seem to do much for cracked or dry skin. I feel like it just sits on the surface without penetrating and the product also goes hard in winter, which is when I need it most. Please like if this helped.