Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Axe / Ancient Nutrition, Ancient Multi, Women's, 90 Capsules - iHerb
TR
Posted on May 10, 2022

My husband chose this one for me and I can say even thought I wasn’t a fan of swallowing pills this is great! The capsules are not huge. I noticed if I feel weak and I have these multi vitamins I feel energized and much better. The size and quantity is great too. It helps if you have any deficiency. I have it thrice a week. It is effective.

Posted on May 12, 2022

i just realised they sell one that is 40+, i want to try that next! Dr Axe is a good brand

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I think it balances the hormones, it was hard to get up in the morning, but now I can get up quickly.