TR

4.7
Based on 3,715 Ratings
2,966
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I bought the Doctor's Best 40,000 SPU in the 90 cap dosage as a trial to check out serrapeptase. I was sceptical that it would work so quickly, but April 25th of 2022 I started to take 2 caps at the same time each day. Several days later, I was surprised to notice a positive difference in my breathing. In 2019, I was hospitalized for congestive heart failure. After that, my blood tests consistently showed I was in the 800 range on the NTProBNP test. This NTProBNP test is a blood test to determine how severe your congestive heart failure is or isn't. May 24, I had that same blood test again but this time instead of my results being in the 800 range, I was at 555. That is still high, but it is a considerable difference from what it was prior to my starting to take serrapeptase. Needless to say, I am quite impressed by this positive change. Obviously serrapeptase is doing a terrific job for me.

I have a chronic sinusitis and every day is a nightmare for me to be able to breeze normally as my nose is always blocked. This ingredient really helps the mucus to come out easier, I love it! Very important to take it on an empty stomach otherwise the enzyme will just help you digest the food instead of working on your sinus.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Have been taking these for a year to keep arteries clear. I had angina a couple of years ago & this was one of the supplements I used in the protocol to clear it up. It seems to help in the legs too. High quality & is coated to protect the enzyme until it gets into the intestine.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022
1,212

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Used it to eliminate wrist pain (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome) due to frequent use of Mouse & Keyboard. It have successfully eliminate the wrist pain which i have for more >15 years. It took 6 month to heal it. I also used it for my Sinus issue due to allergy. I founded that it also can be used to eliminate/shrink Fibroid. If my review was helpful to you, pls click 👍.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

This is the main thing in my therapy for helicobacter p infection. I felt sick for about 2 years until I started using Serappeptase and other enzymes. It seems that one cannot bust bacterial biofilm without this. It worked miracle for me. I take 2 in the morning on an empty stomach, with cold or lukewarm tea, and 2 in the evening. Don't drink with hot drinks, they will ruin any enzym. Nothing worked against hp quite as it should have until I started taking these

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I'm taking this serrapeptase 40,000spu by doctors best everyday and it really works well. I will keep taking it so I can be healthier. Package is simple and quality and ingredients are good. It makes my knee healthier. It tastes good too. Good to swallow. Good for my diet. Gives me good effects. It improves my healthy and life.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I got this product to help dissolve an ovarian cyst. I have read that it works well to dissolve scar tissue and other problems in the body. The dosage for this product works well for my plan of taking it three times per day. I am hoping the benefits will come soon.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022