TR

12,139
1,695
Posted on Apr 25, 2022
ยอดเยี่ยม!

I took this product to help my skin blighter but I took with Jarrow glutathione and vitamins C .it’s help alots and my skin very smooth and brighter.The size and quality is the best and value size and package from iherb that I got in Thailand is good. I’m 37 years old and my age still can take it . I love this product coz it’s high benefit and help oxidative too.

e6b71790-2200-4d07-bd63-2228e0f2b037
5ba2f4e9-c7cb-45ec-b3ae-74cdd7dbdd8e

Amazing product.. I started taking this 4 years ago.. its very helpful is you have diabetes.. helps with nerves system.. the ingredients is really good and the quality is great too.. its a bit pricey but I noticed that all ALA are on the expensive side.. I noticed a difference when I don’t take it so must be good. The pill size is average not very big.

7319074f-9c84-4aa6-952b-ef0e4c430930
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Improve overall Blood Sugar and Skin in better condition. also does help in weight loss. We been taking this for a period of 6 months from a different online seller. This product is recommended and the price on iherb sure worth it. Help me and my wife overall Diabetic managing.

e212fb1d-9f37-47b2-9de1-a6cb1136af4e
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

ALA has strong antioxidant properties, which may reduce inflammation and skin again, promote healthy nerve function. This is why it got my attention as soon as I got this information. I purchased this supplement for 2 times havent got any side effects .Seems working well. But again this supplement is realy playing a very active role on our health . So it is really beneficial.

c9e74148-08f1-4eb1-afe3-de4e657cf5a7
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
1,063

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
5,758

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I ordered this supplement for my dad he’s suffering from diabetes so this will helps him with glucose metabolism and regenerate antioxidants, dad shocked from the size 😂, the quality is perfect,the packaging is good , lm so satisfied,the taste is fine nothing bad about the smell or the taste 👍🏻

2e6d1d5a-743a-4e1e-8042-90398a2b8d39
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

My fourth bottle. Love this ALA. I take Doctor's Best Ala for eye, teeth and gum, and I can feel the improvement. But of course, I takes a lot of other supplements with this. I am happy because it come in a big size of 180 caps package that can support my 6 months diet. I believe that it protects me from oxidative stress and get rid free radical from my body because of its antioxidant.

54560e3a-4a16-4442-804e-4dacbd880ac6
Posted on Dec 11, 2022

I take ALA once a year for a few months and notice my body feels tighter. I understand that it is an anti oxidant and helps fight free radicals, but I've also noticed I find it easier to fast while I am taking it. I also like the quality of the ingredients .

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I have neuropathy in my feet and was recommended by my neurologist to use Alpha- Lipolic Acid. After researching different brands, I bought Doctor's Best and have been using it for one year now. I like how easy to swallow the capsules are even though they are big. Doctor's Best is the best quality ALA on the market. The added benefit is this brand uses better ingredients than other brands, so you're getting great quality for the value.