TR
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 7, 2022

I really like this salt. This is the first time buying it and I use it on my food every day. It mixes in very nicely and tastes great. The ingredients are simple: salt! Someone I know who would be considered to be a health expert says to avoid the sea salt because of the nasties that come with it and to instead go with kosher salt. The packaging is great and it's perfect to add to any of your recipes.

These salt flakes are only available in America. I bought it for the first time in SFN and now I order it in EU because it's really cool. The best Croatian salt is from the island of Pag, PAŠKA SOL, it is pure only fine and coarse salt.

940e18ca-3c1f-4594-92af-807f2fbde55a
Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Great salt to use for cooking. First time I used it on a steak and loved it. I think the quality of this salt is excellent. I will certainly be using it in all my cooking now. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

As other buyers described, a very good salt. I use it with when I make BBQ. It's not easy in European Union to find kosher salt (no iodine and other bsh inside)

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love this salt and it’s very hard to find in Australia! Great texture, nice for finishing dishes and the taste is not too salty! It’s a good size, you can refill your salt jar a couple of times per use! Highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

This is the most convenient way for me to purchase kosher salt, as it isn't available in many of the stores near me. Good size, good price, and gets the job done.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Generous size, the composition is a little course, but the purity is the benefit for me. Will be re-ordering this same brand hope it is stocked.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

i really like this salt. I cannot find Kosher salt here in my place so it's very convenient to just order from iherb. this salt is a must in some recipes and it taste good too. size and packaging is ok. good quality. will repurchase again.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I was looking for good kosher salt, this is it good price

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Absolutely amazing product. I've tried many kosher salts, but this one is my favorite.