Page 1 - Reviews - Daelmans, Stroopwafels, Gift Tin, Caramel, 8 Waffles, 8.11 oz (230 g) - iHerb
TR
Mummyummy
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Oh I love the Caramel Cream taste between the waffles and I can eat them all *Love this Cute Mini Tin too* No waste as the tin can be use to put tea bags or sweets, nice snacks size for serving guest over the afternoon tea and coffee... Wish it was individually packed : (

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

The package is a cute little tin. These are a tasty snack dessert, the quality is good. I love to eat these with coffee - the taste of caramel is perfect. There are only 8 waffles so a good part of the price is for the gift tin. Good for a Christmas gift!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I really like the taste of the product, sweet in the right amount. I purchased the gift Tin so I can take with me when I’m invited to coffee at a friends house. It’s nice eleven young don’t want to come empty handed and you want to treat someone with a small treat.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Two crispy waffles filled with a delicious caramel syrup filling, made with the best ingredients and it has wonderful taste. And they quite soft not hard ones. Please do not forget WARM IT UP ON TOP OF YOUR CUP And enjoy!

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Love the taste of these and the gift tin is very sturdy and super cute. A little pricey for what you get but worth it to buy at least once for the tin or if you’d like to give as a gift. Love eating these with a cup of coffee :)

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

These are a unique kind of cookie! I like the chewy caramel and the delicate taste of the waffles. They also make for a great gift with the decorative tin!

YulGvz
Posted on May 1, 2022

Great waffles, not too sweet. I love the little ritual when we should first put in on the hot cup. It's a great dessert to have with tea or coffee.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I always liked caramel waffle like cookie from Starbucks. And I finally found them here! They’re sooo delicious! I’m in love! And this packaging is super cute - easily can be a present

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

One of favorite snack, usually found it at Netherland, the caramel so yummy. All kids like it too. Quality is good. Perfect commpany with afternoon coffee or tea.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I love these! They're great with tea of coffee, sweet but not too sweet, and the tin is gorgeous (though it costs more than the cardboard box for the same number of wafers...)