TR
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 6, 2022
Great nutrient!

The bottle is filled to the top! Amazing! The dosage is two capsules per day. They’re medium sized. I love country life brand and their products are good. This one is expensive though. However it’s definitely helping mental clarity! Please like if this was useful to you :)

fe0480fe-1f23-4d6b-8c94-a60f7cdada64
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Learned about many benefits of DMAE and will be making it part of my regular intake of supplements. I trust country life brand as I have used many of their products.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

This product give a good mental boost. Best results are when I take it first thing in the morning together with B vitamins. as they work synergistically.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I recently added DMAE to my vitamin intake. I'm not sure of it's advocacy but I'm sure DMAE ingredients are not in my other vitamins AND it is VEGAN which is a must for me.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I use DMAE to take in together with high dosis of Ginkgo Biloba. Though I could not state a ratio of improvement (something like percentage improvement) I feel better. Less headache, less slow brain reactions.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Takes it alternately dopa mucuna. Not a secret, that I combine 2-3 products for my brain cognitive support, and this is one of them. So don’t have many experience with this product on its own, but great with think support and l-Theanine for calm but concentrated mental condition.

1666ca40-199a-4545-b6ea-6839b928bcb7
Posted on Oct 20, 2021
1,125

This product makes all the difference, and I notice when it when I run out. The combination of DMAE, PAK and Pantothenic acid in this formula positively affect mood, enhance memory, improve brain function, boost energy and as an extra kick it benefits aging skin. A great find!

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

I use it in combination with other suppliments, I don't think it is a stand alone product but in combination it adds a boost.

Posted on May 3, 2020
9,643

dmae is one of those lesser known nutrients that I was lucky enough to stumble upon 30 years ago. Reduces or eliminates age spots, improves memory....a very, very cool supplement.