TR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 19, 2022
Working but slow effect on skin allergy

I'm suffering from a skin allergy lately and decided to try this instead of taking antihistamine meds. It actually works but its effect is rather slow. The rash/hives don't go away but they stop itching a few hours after taking this. Just try to be mindful not to irritate the skin further. Hope to see improvement after I finish this bottle!

411d2dda-d26d-4a5e-ab8b-188b6694cf6c
838c2caf-d7f9-4029-808b-34414ae8bdc3
Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Two days already seems immediate effect !! I recommended to all my family members. the tablets inside does not have any weird smell after i open the lid, the price and quality are definitely a good choice. the ingredients details can be clearly seen on the bottle, good to swallow. the amount with the price is a good bargain!! it's very handy. the packing is nicely done. will definitely purchase again. Obvious effect for all age

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I am so glad to have found this!! Most pharmaceutical (OTC or prescription) allergy meds disturb my sleep, give me a rapid heart rate and don’t really end up helping my allergy symptoms much anyway. I love the natural ingredients in this and the benefits are amazing! When I found & started taking this years ago I finally found relief from my fall allergy (mostly ragweed) symptoms!!! I make sure to always have this on hand before the fall hits. During peak pollen highs, I use two in the morning and two in the evening, but during lower pollen days I only use one-two per day. If you suffer from pollen allergies I highly suggest giving this a try!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This stuff really works. My daughter was taking aller plex and still had really bad allergies but I got this one month and her symptoms cleared up.

bf088374-69ec-480f-910b-010aca867741
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Love this product. Another go-to formula for me during allergy season or any other time when I need to manage inflammation from foods or other airborne allergens (pets, dust, etc.).

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I tried so many OTC over 10 years. This product is working far better for me. I am clear headed, eyes stop itching, and I don't sneeze at all. 1 pill is good for the full 24 hours. I am a mid-weight adult female.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I have been using these allergy pills for many years. They are extremely effective and do not have any of the side effects defects of OTC zones. I highly recommend them . I also use them if I feel like I am coming down with a cold.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022
1,720

Wonderful product. Delivery speed is fast, the parcel is tracked. The packaging is good, nothing is wrinkled. Very pleased with the quality.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This was my first venture into all natural for my allergies. Prescription and over the counter barely helped but this has made my life wonderful. Not only does it help with quick relief taking it over time has improved my allergy/sinus issues. You can dose up when the season gets bad. I have been advised I can take up to 6 tabs a day! <3