TR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 27, 2022
Just buy it...

At this point, CosRx can have all my money! The quality of their products is amazing. The package is slightly smaller than the Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser. Just be mindful of that. Regardless of the size, the gel will last you for a while. UPDATE: My frequency of use is once every other week, at night. I use as instructed and it leaves my skin feeling very soft and looking more moisturized. The gel is very gentle and doesn't have a discernible scent, so if you have sensitive skin, give it a try. Please be mindful to not over exfoliate... So adjust your use of this product to your specific skin needs. I was initially using it once a week, but my skin didn't appreciate it so I reduced it to around every other week to around once every 3 weeks, if I notice my skin needs some extra help.

da81afb6-0cf6-4f04-a5a8-6aaff88be44a

This is a beautifully effective peeling product. I use it twice a week as I have a bit of acne which it helps control. Make sure to use it properly. Cleanse your skin. Leave your face damp. Dot the product on forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. Smooth quickly over skin. Then in small circles go over face ONCE. Your dead skin will ball up. once you have done your whole face, rinse and gently pat dry. Your face may be slightly red but not stinging. Apply serum and moisturizer.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I doenst has scent. It is good in size, packaging also good. Not harsh due to non harmful composition. I use before sleep. Its good my sensitive and aged skin. Gentle, beneficial.

81ae79c5-af72-4b77-8d0e-2ca92485d9b9
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Enjoying this product, I use it only when I do not have any open acne wounds as I made the mistake before and it really inflamed it. But otherwise, the product is really soft on sensitive skin - I avoid any other scrubs and exfoliations. Been using this product for a couple of months now. Works great with the Good Morning Cosrx cleanser.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

i have used this peel once and i would like to say my face felt soft to touch and there is a glow!! my skin didn't feel tight and there are no redness, will use it once every week. I am quiet impressed with the Cosrx products!! none of their products have failed me:)

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Excellent gentle peeling gel that has not irritated the sensitive areas of my skin and works well to remove dead skin. I have found other peeling gels needed just the right amount of water on my face or they would be watered down and less effective/be too dry and tug on my skin but I have not had that problem with Cosrx. Last spring's allergies left the skin around my nostrils raw and flaky. One use of this and the dry skin was gone and my skin felt soothed instead of irritated. Very satisfied with this product.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This gel is really mild on my rosacea sensitive skin, it doesn't irritate it at all. I use it in the shower and I like the gentle rose-like smell. Sadly I don't feel like it's doing much, it's not enough exfoliation on its own. Also, I'm not sure the good ingredients in this (Niacinamide, Lactobionic Acid) get to do anything since you rinse it off.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Great exfoliant. This is a physical exfoliant that takes dead skin cells off. Minimal fragrance, just apply small amounts on cheeks and forehead, then rub gently across face once, then rinse off. I felt my skin was a lot smooth after using and absorbed the rest of my skincare well. Definitely apply moisturiser after use.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

This is different from other peeling I've ever used. It's so gentle on skin. I have dry and sensitive skin and I didn't feel any harsh reaction or burning feeling. After washing off it leaves skin so smooth. Will buy again for sure.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

My 12yo daughter wanted this and i thought her skin would be too young and sensitive But it's been great for her skin and no negative reaction whatsoever. Peels easily. There's a reason why Cosrx is one of the most popular K-beauty brands!