TR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 12, 2022
Noticeable results!!

I love that this product contains probiotics as well as prebiotics. When I was looking at the ingredients, it feels very comprehensive and balanced. The capsule prevents any odd tastes & it's easy to take! Lots of other products have you take 3/day and this is all in one! I've been taking it for a few weeks and can definitely feel a difference When picking supplements, especially gut ones, it's important to have potent and non-GMO ingredients, and this one has that. Since I've been using it, feel a bit more energy and focus, less bloating. Saw immediate results in improved digestion. Would highly recommend!!

c5a7a3fd-4e28-4e13-b26a-3b1692cb7258
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Codeage Fermented Digestive Enzymes has great qualities that are helping me with my stomach. The benefits of these ingredients that are in this supplement help with my irritable bowl movements. I am feeling better since taking this. My stomach doesn't grumble anymore since taking these enzymes. I have increased energy not so sluggish. The product came packaged well. the capsules have no taste. Easy to swallow.

1e963171-5584-42fd-ae8d-e232ae298500
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I've tried a few different digestive enzymes and these were the ones I actually benefitted from. I really felt the difference in my digestion and stomach/gut symptoms in general. I take one with each heavy meal, easy to swallow with water. The capsules don't have any noticeable taste. Top notch quality product, highly recommended!

aa8e24ba-f4db-44b8-998a-746bc9921452
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Those enzymes are a must if you had bloating, irritable bowel syndrome. I finally found a quality ingredients supplement that helps with my bloating after meals. It definitely helps my digestion and I do not have to worry about stomach or intestinal discomfort anymore. I take them Mostly when I am traveling as I can’t eat the best foods always!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I really love this product and plus it has prebiotics and probiotics too, which is a great plus. As I am getting older my digestive system has become sluggish and the Code Age digestion fermented digestive enzymes helps me with that. I am able to have regular bowel movements when I take this product. I would recommend this product.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

its tome for me to write a review after a week of using it...at the first 3 days you really see the difference..am using other type of anti gas-enzymes product as well from iherb...but seems this one is more effective from me...and i only consume 1 tablet per day unlike the other brand need to take 2 tablet per day.....also this product is much cheaper at high concentration..money wise..i keeps me releasing my gas from mouth and from the @$$ which is not happened to me and very rare happened to me..thats why i really like this product highly recommend this product for those who are suffering from bloating of stomach after meal..

Posted on May 26, 2022

I was googling what to do about bloating g after I eat and come across fermented digestive enzymes. I've been taking this for about a week and find I'm no longer having stomach issues or bloating! I'm assuming that since the product contains probiotics, there will be many more benefits to taking this pill... especially at my age!

Posted on May 19, 2022

I have been having alot of bloating so thought I would give these a try. I have already noticed much less bloating. They are organic which is important to me. You only need 1 a day and they are easy to swallow and don't upset my stomach. No aftertaste either. Great brand.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I’ve been taking these enzymes faithfully for the past couple of weeks. I’ve noticed a decrease in bloating while also experiencing less reflux/heartburn. Definitely good for the gut!! Much less intestinal distress since taking them. Great quality ingredients and a huge help for my digestion They’re easy to swallow, no bad taste…very effective!! Highly recommended!