TR
4.7

4.7
Dalal-Marafie
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Excellent! I love it a lot

I can not describe how beautiful this eyeshadow palette 🎨. The brown shades and the golden glitter is just gorgeous. The colors are pigments but I did not drive my figure I was scared to ruin the palette 😂 it’s so beautiful. The quality is amazing, I saw few videos on YouTube of Korean makeup bloggers and my goodness. I love Clios package and I highly recommend to try it. Clio products are simply gorgeous 🌺

2af9ac9b-2c3e-46d1-a293-cea65aa876ba
9327785e-a918-437c-932e-ceec9d134eba
4f0da391-e79b-4a0c-8f42-452fa780599a
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Extremely pretty!! The glitter and the colors are sooo pigmented and easy to blend. Lovely for everyday use *and* whenever you fancy being a bit extra. There are so many looks one can create with just this one palette. It is also very small and portable, so easy to bring with you while traveling.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 8, 2022

This is a kind of make up eye palette that can do everything. I used it for make up for school, work, and also partying. You can do a light make up to a heavy make up by using this palette only. Highly recommended

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

It’s pretty neat eye shadow! There are multiple color pallets and all colors blend well together when you put them on your eye lids. The A brush texture was steady when you used. I like the cute container and will recommend my friends.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I'm a big fan of Clio eyeshadow and this color pallet has all nice color and beautiful elegant gritter, I love it!!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

sooo cute i love it so much! <3 love the colors

Posted on May 30, 2022

The colors are beautiful, and very smooth, practical and functional!!

Posted on May 12, 2022

I like all the colors and the quality of the product especially the glitters

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Used by my daughter, she is very happy with it.