TR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 17, 2022
Love This!

We’ve moved to a country where albacore is unavailable (I can only find canned tuna that resembles cat food). So being able to order our favorite, Chicken of the Sea albacore is a complete miracle!!! Mild, never fishy, always flavorful and high in protein. Now we can enjoy or tuna salad and hello, tuna melts!!!! Send us a case please…

Posted on May 15, 2022

Albacore is my favorite tuna. It has a nice smell for seafood and I like the taste. It is beneficial to my diet because it's packed in water, so no high-calorie ingredients. The tuna is high quality and I use it to make tuna salad or mix with pasta for a nice-size dinner for 2.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Same white albacore that i remember from living in the states. So happy to find it on iHerb and to get it so quickly. Thanks for the great product and availability!

Posted on May 7, 2022

There are few things I love more than sea chicken, even the fake kind made with tuna fish. I might even like it more than the real stuff.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I usually buy this product at the market, and lately they have been out of stock, so when I saw them on this site, yea, I bought them, about the same price as market.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

good price for 4 regular cans! It is good quality albacore tuna in water, so I can add my own spices in making a pasta dinner

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Good quality canned fish perfect for preparing quick lunches for my son.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Here in israel it is difficult to get white solid tuna, this is a great quality, great taste and convenient package

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great product. We use as an excellent tuna salad. Comes with a fresh taste