TR

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 8, 2022
My favorite tea

The ingredients is simple but high quality and It’s tasted good . It’s easy to use. So my son makes by himself. He just blend cold water and teabags. The package has been decreased. Just the right size. It’s not caffeine free.So I don’t drink it at night.

NutritionCoach
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Celestial Seasonings Cold Brew Iced Tea Half & Half Black Tea with Natural Lemonade is a great option. This tea is flavorful and convenient, making it a great choice for busy people who still want to enjoy a refreshing cup of iced tea. Simply add water and ice and you're ready to go! It's a nice blend and the ingredients are basic - nothing strange in the ingredient list.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

My friends and guests love it so much they always ask me to serve only this half and half flavour and they want to know where I get from. This cold brew tea is amazing and it is also so much fun and easy not to use boiled water. I’m in love with this brand.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

The tea is delicious and blends well with the water. I drink this everyday. The ingredients are good. When I made it the second time I squeeze fresh lemon juice in it for extra lemon flavor.

Wkwkhk
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

The cold brew iced tea is delicious! It is very easy to make a glass of cold lemon tea. Add some honey to the drink.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

My son loves iced tea so I make a jar for him every morning to take to school This is a quick way to make the ice tea and it’s unsweetened which is wonderful I already ordered it a second time Highly recommended

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I've had LEMONADE and I'VE HAD ICED TEA! But this combo is the BEST, YOU'LL AGREE! It's GREAT BY ITSELF, or add your monk fruit, Because of the BLACK TEA, the ice won't dilute!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I really like this half and half ice tea, and it's not my first time ordering it but unfortunately now the package has been decreased from 40 tea bags to 22

0a07f30f-9895-4f75-9504-c2fadd8b800f
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I’ve never had a cold brew tea before - loved it. I’m also trying to do less sugar. Being a hot day in Tucson- this was what I needed. Great flavor- basically perfect