TR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 13, 2022
Great Taste - Great Product!

I am truly surprised at how much I like this greens powder. Mixes well and doesn’t taste like grass! 😂. Nice berry flavor and a great addition to my health/anti-inflammatory drink I make each morning to start my day off right. Other powders have made me queasy but this one ☝🏼 is queasy-free! I will be purchasing more.

86d2a81e-48d3-4f52-b892-c2e7a6975ca6
deec7525-f431-4fd6-9a4f-2a9570e643a0
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Most days I don’t get sufficient nutrients from greens, so having this mixed powder ensures that I can supplement as well as make up for what I usually lack on the daily. The list of super anti-oxidants here (which are too long to list here) are quite impressive! And the size lasts for about 1-2 months. Happy smoothie making!

aaa15c45-4977-4782-babc-6fd9d9a71205
Posted on Dec 17, 2022

I'm highly in favor of super green supplements, the berry flavor is helpful in not having it taste totally like grass, but I would take it anyway. Here's why, the 4-5 servings of fruits and veggies per day is a minimum amount if you want to be healthy, this allows you to easily add another 4 or so servings, which takes you to the cancer folks recommendation of 9 a day

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,752

The taste is great and mixes well in water with other herbal and vegetable powders in my morning green drink, I also have added it to smoothies and I like the amount healthy components that are present on this product. I know I feel better, as in healthier, and my skin condition when taking this product is improved, less oil and clearer softer and smoother looking skin

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

comes with a scoop in it. ingredients said to contain antioxidants which benefit us and our diets and health as they're superfoods. not sure of any effects or improvements yet. it has the stevia taste in it so those who don't like the taste should avoid. not sure why but I mix mine in room temperature water and it turns very grainy! makes it hard to drink..

f0891821-b1b5-4eee-9665-7f0803d29f0e
Posted on Feb 1, 2023

No complaint what so ever. This product might possibly be better in quality than some of the big name brands out there. The ingredients are excellent, and comparable to AG products that cost three times. It mixes well in any liquid and I usually make a green smoothie with kale, soy milk, and some other healthy items. All the superfood hopefully helps clearing my skin!

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

The Superfood Greens Antioxidant Dietary Supplement contains a blend of beneficial ingredients, including greens, fiber, probiotics and antioxidants. Our unique formula helps you add more greens to your diet by including organic leafy greens such as wheatgrass, alfalfa, barley grass, spinach, broccoli and more. The Spectra™ antioxidant blend of 29 fruit, vegetable and herbal ingredients, such as turmeric, elderberry and blueberry, has been shown to inhibit free radical production and improve the activity of cell metabolism within the human body.Finally, the combination of prebiotics and probiotics can support a healthy digestive system.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023
1,894

I bought the other flavor and I am trying this one. Very happy withthe quality ingredient and health benefits of this superfood. Plastic container and lid. Easy to read packaging and mixing directions. I a scoop with juice or room temp purified water. Very good taste. I recommend this product and will be reordering. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

I am looking for a replacement for my AmazingGrass Berry flavor since it's now double the price it was last yrand this is it! I wish they sold larger size though but I sure will try the other flavor as well. I'm very happy with this. Thanks Iherb!