TR

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 2, 2022
The best of the best

The best of the best. This is a mineral that we have been using for a long time and I am very satisfied. In addition to the benefits for the heart, skin and other benefits, my speed of thought has especially improved - I solve the most difficult master Sudoku level in just 6 minutes:)

429f6fc3-5768-419b-8a95-56f4c038e181
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I bought it as an immunity booster and only then I read about its properties and WOWed! Selen actually helps to get younger, controls female and male hormones and creates hair and nails. Don’t forget that it works only in this dosage! If take less - you probably won’t see any result. Ive been taking it for around a month and now my periods are normalized with no more pain- that what was the first i noticed! My skin became a bit better and not too dry. Also I read that SELEN helps with asthma (what i also have), however I can not confirm it (I need a bit more time to check it). So I keep on taking it and getting younger!

3c980616-77e0-4b39-a7f3-a9a2b8199b44
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Fast delivery, ordered on 5th may from Singapore, received on 10th may (shipped from Hong Kong). I have been taking Selenium for over 3 years to boost up my immune system. My skin improved so much ever since i started taking 1 cap Selenium with 2 cap of hyaluronic acid supplement daily, I'm 45 and i don't really have wrinkles on my face and neck. I also drink at least 2 litres of water daily and seldom take sweet sugary food as sugar will speed up aging :) I also love that the ingredients are yeast-free and it is in a small capsule.

1b5caaf3-fa28-412f-8a3c-6793df9f8de4
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for about a week now, and I already saw a noticeable improvement in my overall health. I have also noticed an increase in my energy levels. Overall, this product is very affordable, and you can buy it from the company's website to use as you see fit.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I ordered this after being diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. My case is relatively mild but I had severe fatigue symptoms. I've been taking this for 3 months now and I saw the biggest difference early on. After about a week or two it improved that foggy tired feeling immensely.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Stay young forever using this Selen. Package is wonderful under this wow brand! For celebrities, this is the secret of staying young. Through one of the most trace minerals that is normally not taken within the healthy diet. That's why I am supplementing with it. It does not have any symptoms and helps reducing the belly fats!