TR

4.7
Based on 3,064 Ratings
2,470
Posted on May 6, 2022
One of the most natural bars on here

Delicious, no chemicals, natural and simple ingredients... what's not to like? Most bars contain manmade chemicals but this doesn't seem to have any. I have this first thing in the morning. I'm on medication and need something to give me energy before showering and making a full breakfast and this gets the job done. My only gripes are they're a bit expensive and not organic. But they're still more natural and simple than most bars on here so I'll take them! As you can see in the photo, it has a shiny honey glaze over it with chocolate on the bottom. Yum!

102e487a-7543-468d-802f-9f356000faf2
Posted on Sep 8, 2022
20,467

These bars are amazing! I am a huge fan of peanut butter and chocolate together, and these bars do not disappoint. They are made with simple ingredients and are very satisfying. They are also vegetarian and have no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. I highly recommend them! Thanks, California Gold Nutrition!

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

these bars are so tasty and high quality! the size is perfect! you don't need to eat more than one and you also don't feel like it's too big. the ingredients are fresh and all natural, you can really feel the freshness of the nuts. it really the perfect snack when you're slightly peckish or just want a little extra after a meal.

772790fd-1c87-495b-a67f-717a4044a9e3
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I've been trying their product with the variety of tastes. This one was one of the best tastes. I decided to buy this not because of the protein inside it but to east some healthy snack if I compare it to some chocolate snake that contain high amounts of sugar. so it has some benefits.

Posted on Feb 6, 2023

Love the taste fir sure compared to other bars I tries! It is sweet but healthy! High quality protein bars for your fitness goals and diet benefits! Nice post workouts and trainings in case you don't have your shake with you. Also noticed the high quality ingredients which is super nutritious.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Nice taste. Good composition. I highly recommend bars for people who like the nut's taste. But be aware the bars don't include proteins like a separate substation. Proteins only from nuts. This is a very high-calorie snack, so it doesn't help to lose weight. These bars are more for people with low weight and who want healthy snacks.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Really like these bars with extremely low sugar compared to other brands and have good ingredients without strange ingredients. The double chocolate peanut butter and the dark chocolate salted are my favorites. They're a good size and a great desert or afternoon treat between meals. I've ordered numerous times.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

I love the ingredients and the size of the bar. the benefit of a quick meal is unmatched after you workout. also it's good for those on a diet since it has low sugar but high protein which are good for training and fitness. did I mention the taste? so good!