TR

4.6
Based on 1,071 Ratings
iyahcc
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This helps with my babies cuts and boo-boos. This is an ointment type so it moisturizers the skin. any age can use this. It doesn’t have any scent and it doesn’t make my skin sensitive. The texture is just like petroleum jelly. You can use this especially on winter season because it’s moisturizing.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Boiron Calendula products are one of the best. I had used them to soothe and heal when I had breast surgery and radiotherapy. I also use them for skin allergies and burns. All their products are odorless and safe on sensitive skin. I have the cream, ointment and the ointment for burns. The cream is more comfortable on the face.

4a6e305d-da1d-4700-92fa-21b7402704c3
Posted on Dec 24, 2022

I’ve been using it for my dry cracked hands in winter. It unfortunately does not heal but it can protect and relieve some cracking and pain. The tube is a good size , should last a couple seasons. It moisturizer for about two hours. Similar to Vaseline. Goods for sensitive skin

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I had extreme peeling on my lips for about three months and nothing worked until I got this! It worked on the first day and it keeps me from licking my lips so much which I believe to be the reason why I had so much peeling, I’m ordering it again !

Cooltoov
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Helps a lot in skin conditions, it heels wounds, eczema and burns. My husband had some redness on his foot, it was itching and warm and looked bad. The doctor gave him a cream to put on and it didnt help. It was like this for more than a month, with much suffering.. Finally he was willing to try this calendula ointment... Twice daily: morning and night. Immediately after the first time he put it on, it stoped the itching... Every day it was better and better and after a week it was almost over... he kept using it for another 2 weeks and its gone !!!!!!!

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Very healing, for any skin damage, my whole family used this for years. Pleasant natural scent, it really covers the skin to protect it while it heals. If you want, cover the skin with non-stick bandage, as otherwise the oil in this ointment might stain fabric of your clothing. I've used it for years, and will keep buying it. Excellent quality for price.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This ointment is very efficient for any cut, sunburn or skin irritation. I love this brand because is a good one and is natural. The quality seems to be good enough and the size it can last for a bit because you only use it when is needed. The good thing is that it can be used in any season. I recommend this product! If you find my comment useful, please give me a thumb up.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

It’s my first time purchasing this products. I think it is essential for all households as last night I burn my hand from boiling kettle steam and I immediately put the ointment on, it works after another touch and I don’t feel any burning sensation after that. The scent is subtle but it is great quality.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

You only have to use a little for big and fast results. When I was a kid, I had very sensitive skin which cause skin irritation from many products containing numerous ingredients, dyes, additives, etc. So, I'm very careful choosing any skincare product/s. Results in choosing Boiron Calendula Ointment: OUTRIGHT WINNER11