TR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 24, 2022
Backed by science

I've stepped into the BioGaia probiotics because of some research I've found out (particularly about testosterone). I must say that I'm really surprised by the almost immediate and tangible effects I've got already from the first three days ot Osfortis. I felt immediatly more energized and ready to face up my routines. It is expensive, and that's the only downside I could mention, otherwise it's one of the fewest probiotics that are worth taking. P.S. combine it with a galacto-oligosaccharides supplement as that one is the prebiotic that stimulates L. Reuteri growth the most

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I have read a lot about the effect of L. Reuteri on our immunity. I am surprised to learn that this strain is also good for bone building and it comes with Vitamin D for better absorption. It is estimated that due to modern indoor life style, a lot of people do not have enough sun exposure, and therefore have Vitamin D deficiency. The dosage of 5 billion CFU per capsule is great for making my own L. Reuteri yogurt. I love this product.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I bought these to make a reuteri "yogurt" which I made a few batches very successfully! However, this strain has higher histamine and can affect you if you have histamine intolerance. I found myself reacting to either the dairy or histamines so I had to stop. I'm not sure I noticed any improvement claimed by Dr. William Davis, so that's why I gave it four stars. I think it's a great strain but I think because of my own histamine and dairy intolerance that I didn't fully benefit from the strain. I read that this strain helps with colic in infants so I'm sure there's a lot of benefits to be had!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I had been taking the excellent Boi-Gaia Product with 100 million CFU's of Reuteru 6475, but noticed this product had 10 billion CFU's. That is 100 times as much. And 6475 is the strain that has been shown in research to have all the benefits for such things as reducing aging, improving looks, athletic performance and improving hormones. So thank you for this product that seems to be the most potent source of this amazing probiotic strain.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

good quality but too expensive biogaia is the good brand for probiotics supplements and benefits for improving joint and I think they should have more species in one tablets packaging is good. the ingredients no smell

caa9cf14-d15c-4ab3-b03d-ae5db34e9793
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Bought this for a specific probiotic (to make the Super Gut yogurt by Dr. William Davis)! This one has adequate CFU counts (10 billion). Also found it interesting it includes maltodextrin which Dr. Davis says to avoid. No getting around that since this is only brand that carries this particular strain of probiotic (L. retueri ATCC PTA 6475). Comes in a specialized bottle that should hopefully keep it fresh longer than a standard bottle. The capsules are easy enough to get apart to sprinkle into base to make yogurt. [There is one where the short side is tucked in the long making it very hard to get apart. These aren't that way.]

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I love that iherb pays the import duties to Britain- so helpful! The l. reuteri is definitely live as I made a sort of yoghurt from it. Many thanks

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I take it twice a day to strengthen my bones. :) The shipping was quick and the packaging is easy to open. They don't have any aftertaste at all and are easy to digest.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Been loving this probiotic for all the right reasons, from general probiotic positives, to the specific reasons this strain is great. (If you know you know).

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

This probiotic is excellent for bone health. Very easy to take and no side effects for me so far after a month of taking it.