TR

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jan 8, 2022
Rich and effective

It has no scent, easy to use due to the packageing. It is ment for sensitive skin, and I can say it did not irritate mine. It has a nice texture and gives a lot of moisture. The size of it is enough for 2-3 month as I can use it in thin layer gently massaged in the skin. My only concern is that according to my experience it can break out the oily parts of the face if used frequently.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I can only say that my allergic redness on cheeks did not go anywhere with this cream. Which is a bit disappointing. It does not mean that years won't be cured, since this is a famous product, it only means it does not make miracles :-)

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I applied it on my face in the morning and in a matter of seconds! My perioral dermatitis aggravated. My face was clean of it yesterday and just after touching my face with this cream, it's all over my face. And my chin started itching. Incredibly terrifying. I have rosacea and dermatitis-prone skin UPDATE: after using it just once I've got allergy all over my face and neck. Went straight to the trash, waste of money

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Start to incorporate it into my AM routine and the redness of my face def got improved!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Very moisturising and definitely calming effect on my rosacea skin, so definitely it does what it claims.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I personally did not notice a difference or improvement in the redness in my skin, I do have rosacea and I also use metronidazole…however there’s always a lingering redness on my face so I was looking for a product to help with that. I have dry sensitive skin and this product didn’t offer enough moisture for me and didn’t improve my redness, I honestly see more benefits from other products not tailored to reducing redness, so this was a hard pass for me.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Good lotion for sensitive and oily/combio skin. It's non greasy and light. It jas no smell.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This is the second time I purchase this product, i just love it

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

A nice moisturizer, but I didn't see it healing my redness.