TR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 16, 2023

I love this brand! Everything is so good! IHerb needs to restock the sunscreen too and bring more things from this brand. This is very moisturizing, lightweight and simple beautiful packaging. It contains hyaluronic acid and niacinamide. I use it after the glow serum and the green plum refreshing cleanser.

5573a79a-8f9b-49ba-8e0c-7065f2524861
397ccc8e-14fa-4418-89de-c2f48069ccb0
Posted on Dec 5, 2022

The Dynasty Cream is a light/medium moisturizing cream that my sensitive- combo skin drinks in and loves. It is hydrating without being heavy or sticky and foundation goes on very well after using it. The cream is unscented which I prefer. I like to layer this on top of the BOJ ginseng toner.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

so far, so good. I have sensitive skin, and this cream has been a dream, no problems. it also has a great consistency. It spreads easily and absorbs quite quickly. It leaves the skin looking a bit dewy. so it's not the moisturizer for you if you're looking for a matte finish. it provides a mild sheen that I appreciate. it's good for the cold months as the air is drier due to heating systems. It also seems to be very calming and nurturing to the skin. I'm glad I purchased it.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This is a heavier cream that is perfect for the wintertime. I have combination skin that skews towards oily in the t-zone. I use acids + adapalene in my routine, both of which are drying so this cream helps me wake up with soft, hydrated skin. There's a light scent that is pleasant and not overly fragrant. I personally don't mind it. The cream's texture feels luxurious and I look forward to using it every night after all the steps in my skincare routine.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

texture has a creamy consistency that manages to be semi-thick and lightweight at the same time, It is the perfect product to layer under a matte sunscreen.. As for the scent, it is mild and subtle.. my skin is sensitive and so far this is the most gentle moisturizer i ever purchased..

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

it's scent free, which I love, because I can't stand scent in my skincare. I use it in the morning before my sunscreen and night after retinaldehyde. the quality is good. it's creamy and easy to apply on the skin. my skin is hydrated after using it

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I love this moisturizer! It's some how nourishing but still light in texture and not greasy at all. My skin is oily, dehydrated, and sensitive so I need something that will hydrate but not be greasy and this one has been perfect for the change of season and winter time!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I can’t stop talking about how amazing this was! Quality, perfect, scent, good, size, perfect, packaging, 10/10 literally anything from this brand is an easy 10/10 for me. My skin is sensitive and this hasn’t harmed me in the slightest. I love how it feels on the skin and I’ve used it daily

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This has a balance if hydration and oil. For the mild (spring/summer) weather it is perfect for day or night for my combo skin. If you have drier skin, just prep well with appropriate serums or ampoules. Sinks in fast and has a nice light finish on the skin.