TR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Great product

I really enjoyed using this product. I was nervous it would hurt but it was actually pain free. I did have a little bit of sensitivity so I added a soothing mask and followed up with my regular skin care routine. I loved that this came in sterile packaging and had a storage case to keep it in. The directions are very clear and made it easy to use.

9b3948e8-8577-48d3-951c-84fbe89e8fcd
65b0896d-3f2a-48ef-83c0-cf51cf6ba2e2
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I was excited to try this derma roller as I need some help in the anti-aging department! After a few uses I could really see the difference in the texture of my skin. I have sensitive skin, so I use this at night before bed as it can make my skin a little red after use but by the morning all is good!

6d89978d-ecb1-4b01-a286-5e12b5ba2d7f
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I'm still getting used to this product & I'm not positive that I'm sold on micro needling yet... BUT this is a high quality product. Sturdy and come in a nice case with clear and concise directions. I'm confident it will last a long time. Great price too.

9186fb8c-3adc-45e3-ad87-6a9cc75cbede
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

thought it was neat that this roller came in its own case. I didn't really understand why you would need to roll tiny needles on your face, but it seems to be doing something. The tiny needles don't hurt when you roll them over your face. Doesn't make little puncture marks. Just don't slide it the other way, it will leave scratches.

0591f495-6508-4232-98ec-c08f8ec7cc1d
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This nifty tool comes with a great set of instructions. Be sure to follow them so you don't hurt yourself. It even comes with a great storage case. After only a week of use I have noticed a difference. It's almost as good as getting the spa treatment but without the big price tag. This is worth the purchase.

41d402af-3dc2-4037-a175-9910c9fb68b2
369be1be-c7f0-43b3-acfa-79497b71d22d
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I love that this is a gentle, painless way to look younger and improve the appearance of my skin! I am getting older but I'm not down for invasive or painful treatments so this has been the perfect solution! So glad I tried it as it actually works and is noticeable! My skin looks rejuvenated and radiant and the slight plumping really helps with fine lines!

fcba5a91-3345-4b49-801b-b93ac1617d41
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have acne prone skin which has left some scars behind and I've been using this Derma roller to make my scarring treatments more effective. On first use it is uncomfortable, but you just take it slow and eventually you get more comfortable with it. The key is to sanitize it with rubbing alcohol each time. I do feel like the needles are a good introductory size (there are larger needled versions) and helping with my skin texture. The packaging was also great, it came sealed so I knew it was clean and new.

a72108d0-14b0-44a3-a919-46fc8f55fbbe
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is my first experience with a derma roller and i am very happy with the results. I have dry, aging skin and my complexion is often dull and uneven. This was really easy to use with the included directions and I noticed a change in my skin right away. Its brighter, more youthful, and just looks healthier overall.

6a91d812-93fb-4dc1-9810-3a66415ee8a6
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Very pleased with this roller. I have used rollers in the past that actually were a bit too intense for me. They penetrated the skin much deeper and hurt quite a bit, so I had a hard time getting myself to use them regularly. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this one is much more tolerable. There is minimal pain, as it does utilize needles to do it’s magic, but I can easily control the depth by the amount of pressure I apply. I have been following the directions and using it as instructed, and I really feel it is helping to improve my skin. I have acne scars and skin discolorations that seem to be evening out. My pore size appears to be reduced. To early yet to comment on my wrinkles, but I am hopeful that I will notice added benefits with continued use. I plan on making this a permanent part of my beauty routine. I’ve been using it in conjunction with Beauty by Earth’s Ice Roller and Gua Sha tools.

55f13a8f-e3a6-4e3b-81fb-d533a254172f
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I love Microneedle tools because you can get a medspa-like treatment at home. They help your skin glow and also they help your skincare treatments to absorb better. I love this one because the .25mm needles do not hurt; however, the first couple of times I used a microneedler I did feel a little sensitive afterwards, but you get used to it. This one has such a nice comfort grip handle and is easy to use. I appreciate the clear plastic storage container and the green color of the head. It’s a really pretty tool. The quality is great especially for the price! You do need to make sure to sanitize properly before and after each use.

1adfcb6a-b308-4953-8525-7be5a1128e15