TR

• S
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 10, 2022
love it

This is a great brand for hair treatments. The composition of this mask is perfect. I have a sensitive scalp and i can say that this product works great for me. I like the light smell of rosemary that this product has and i like the size of the product, i have long hair and the product lasts me 3-5 months.

Posted on May 7, 2022

absolutely love this product really helping my hair regrow from hair loss due to PCOS. it smells amazing very relaxing scent. you don't need much so will get a lot of use before it runs out

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love using this while using the conditioner from this line. The rosemary is one of my favorite ingredients in hair (scalp) care and I feel like it does moisturize.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I do like this, it’s natural and checks all the boxes for me, but a tube will probably last around 2 weeks when usually I can expect a month or so from other brands. My hair feels clean, but I cannot brush until I apply a leave in conditioner. Gonna keep shopping around.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Feels greasy a little at first, smells good and has to use it daily for good results

1576cc8b-b734-49b8-b0f9-f63798ce395f
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Love this!! Sometimes I use it as a co-wash. Soothes my scalp and helps my dandruff

Posted on May 24, 2022

Love this. Definitely can leave in all day without being greasy.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Smells refreshing and helped with the irritation in my scalp

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

My hair felt so smooth and soft after just one use and smelled really good too. I was expecting the bottle to be a bit bigger though.