TR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I bought 4 kinds of Aroma Naturals candles in my last order. Namely: Lavender, Frankincense and Patchouli, Peppermint and Eucalyptus, Tangerine and Lavender. Amount these flavors I like this one most. The lavender scent is real. I could tell it is made of natural essential oils as I use to have very sensitive nose. Whenever I come across artificial fragrance I will have an headache, and this does not give me headache at all. And the amount of fragrance is neither too strong nor too weak.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I try to buy soy candles when I can. This one is lovely and has the most beautiful lavender smell, if that's your thing. If not, they have a ton of other scents as well! I light this before bedtime and it helps me relax. I can't wait to try the other scents.. got my eye on the Lavender & Tangerine one and the Orange & Lemongrass one.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This is a lovely brand, and if you like the scent of lavender this is a great candle for you! It is a very small tin, but burns surprisingly long. a lovely addition to a bathroom, living room or bedroom. It comes with a small cover, and the wick does not smoke.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

smells like lavender! so happy with this i'd ordered repeatedly. i just wish iherb does not affix a tape to seal it as it destroys the label and is wholly unnecessary since 1) there's a lid and 2) what's going to spill? hardened candle wax? 3) plastic! please reconsider your packaging practices

Posted on May 7, 2022

I LOVE the Aroma Naturals Travel Tin Candle in the lavender scent! It is a beautiful fragrance and really makes the room smell like lavender flowers! The candle helps to put you in a calm, tranquil state of mind. It also burns cleanly because it's made of soy wax. Love it!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I am obsessed with this candle. Has a small size, which i wasn't expecting while unpacking the parcel, but it's my problem only. Anyways, this candle is quite affordable and easy to take with you during travel. Love the smell of lavender, quite a delicate one. Will definitely try other scents! 100% worth buying!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This is a good gift. I am from Philippines and I ordered here to be sent to my bf in US. He likes the product. He already tried this lavender scent, I am pretty sure he will like the eucalyptus scent too. I wish the candle was a little bit bigger tho. But all in all it's good!

3b98b22b-b87b-4226-ae44-774f58e01c1f
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

First time buying this brand so wasn't sure if it will smells good. Has nicely strong lavender scent, not in a bad way but real soothing. When I need to relax, this is the candle I use now. Size is a bit too small wish it offered/was available in bigger size on iHerb.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

The price is good, the size and the smile also. Good to buy for gift to friends. They can use at home, at office, or even travelling.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

This is my favorite fragrance, very gentle. It burns for a long time, it smells even if you do not light a candle, it is convenient to transport.