TR

Based on 2,192 Ratings
1,489
Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Good

It’s hard to find a reasonably priced soy wax candle scented with essential oils, so I’m glad I found one and this is perfect when you want to try a scent first too!! I think the scent of lavender is stronger than Ylang Ylang. It says you need a holder, but I just put it on a small plate. The name says it, but it wasn’t stated that it’s actually a soy candle, so I went to the official website and it’s ‘100% Natural Soy Candle with Essential Oils & Pure Plant Aromas with No Color Added’!! I also found out that ‘Approximate burn time is 15 hours.’ I wish iHerb offers more of their products like candles that come in glass, but maybe they will in the future?! I hope so anyway.

3fd27eba-73e5-4d5b-9d62-760062b3cc1c
5ac8aa6b-4997-4281-b68c-b94c83d7f13f
019264e4-41b0-44bc-a587-f97feecd9369
1a95facb-c4ba-46ba-a8eb-41219e085041
e686dd8d-1303-427c-aba0-d679f931e37a
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The scent is so beautiful!! Love to light this before bed as it really calms my mind and brings me lots of peace and relaxation, helping me to sleep better. Also suitable for vegans, as it is a soy-based candle instead of being a beeswax-based one. Highly recommend especially before bedtime!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I love the smell of Ylang Ylang and Lavender combination. I light this up every single night before bedtime and it really relaxes me and puts me in a calming mood. I also love how the scent is subtle and lingers in the room nicely without overpowering. I would definitely get this for travel and putting in bathrooms as well as it is a small size. I would buy a large size for the living room or large areas. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I have replaced all of my scented candles with these ones. The price is fantastic for such a good scent throw. The ingredients are good quality and they last surprisingly long. The packaging is great. I only wish I could find a larger version of these because I really enjoy them.

Amazing product! I recently purchased the Aroma Naturals Soy VegePure Travel Candle in Ylang Ylang and I am very pleased with it. The scent is strong and pleasant, and it fills the room with a calming aroma. The candle burns evenly and lasts a long time. I also appreciate that it is made with natural ingredients and is free of toxins. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a quality travel candle.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Love this! It smells just as well as some of the big brands that are 10x expensive. The smell is super calming and very natural and doesn’t give me a headache- not a super strong smell but just as good! The ingredients are super natural and packaging is great as well!

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Recently I have been very stressed at work, and it happened to me to come back home exhausted with no energy for anything at all. This candle has a very good smell of lavender, and its nice, warm light helps you to relax; it is perfect to practice meditation! It is big enough to last for some days when used regularly for a few hours a day.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

This is not the first time we order candles from this manufacturer. We have been using soy candles for two years. And this brand is the best we have tried. We buy for ourselves and already as gifts for friends. The first one is Fragrance. Delicate, soft and light, non-interfering, non-irritating. Second. Term of use. It's amazing how economical they are. The most economical of all that we have tried. Recommended.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Always love their products! Good quality , the ingredients are great, good package, taste good , the size is reasonable for the volume and easy to use within the expiration date ! I bought other candles before, we loved them all , so I decided to buy all the different ones to try them out :) So looking forward to eat it 🙂

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Such a great item I love the convenience of this little tin because when I am traveling it makes me feel relaxed and more at home and at ease in my space. I like how it seems to always have a nice even clean burn with very little to no wasted wax