TR
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 18, 2022
Good

Good quality product with ingredients that can be trusted to be safe. I recommend this product for their ideal packaging and easy to use and great for recipes that call for salad dressings or dips on the healthy side. It tastes similar to their other mustard product and it had the right amount of heat.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It's so hard finding grain free foods. this is made with apple cider vinegar so, YAY, I can have it!! Thank you for carrying this.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

This is in a plastic bottle, which is a pity; but it tastes good. I use them for seasoning salad. I'm happy to find this because ingredients are all natural and organic. I thought horseradish was good addition.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Xmas is coming, salad dressing is a must for different dishes and of course for salad. This salad dressing is one of my favourite, taste so good

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Excellent combination of horseradish and mustard. Has a lot more of a kick compared to regular or Dijon mustard. A must for anyone who likes their mustard strong and spicy

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Looked everywhere for a natural and great tasting horseradish. This is it. Quality ingredients and handy size. Plastic lid packaging could be improved, but I still recommend Annie's for flavor.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Very yums! Very good quality in terms taste and ingredients. I add a little of this in my egg mayo and use it for beef at times.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Try to choose organic whenever possible. This product smells and tastes highly acidic, the vinegar is very strong, barely can taste mustard let alone horseradish.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

this is easy to use for salad, 🥗🥗 good taste , ingredient organics, high quality,

60ce175f-a92c-47ca-baca-0a6558973672