TR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Love these! Have been taking this brand of magnesium for a few months now and really notice a difference from other magnesiums in a reduction in my pain. I take it in the evening and it helps with sleep as well. It’s clean with do allergen ingredient fillers, and a med sized white capsule. No scent, easy to take.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I really love this product Mag Malate Renew. Have been taking for months and notice no more cramps. I sleep better most nights. I feel the quality is excellent. Clean ingredients without wheat, gluten, corn, soy, diary etc. Have bought it several times. Best of all magnesium products I have taken.

Great quality! Good ingredients size of caps normal magnesium caps, my knee joint feels so much better, sleep well too..it helps with krebs cycle so if u have issues with sleep try this maybe it'll help you like its helped me, plus magnesium is a great mineral to add to Yr diet!!!

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

quality very good, good ingredient. good, good energy, good folic acid, good size, good niacin flush. good package, good effect, good potency, good nervous system, good metabolism, good taste, good age, good superfood, good benefit, good diet, good mix, good antioxidant, good health, good improvement,

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Love it! I really does what it says it will do - thicken thinning hair and help regrowth and texture. Fresh scent that doesn't linger.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This had become my favorite magnesium. I get leg cramps at night if I miss a dose. With others I'd still get cramps. I love the veggie caps too. Seems good quality. No extra crap in them.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I like this brand as it has no nasty fillers in the capsule and it is not made of gelatin. I add it to Whole Earth Women's multivitamin and mineral capsules.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Due to soil depletion, pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers, most food has very little magnesium. As a result, it's common for people to have magnesium deficiency without knowing. Even eating mostly organic doesn't guarantee enough magnesium. I learned that the hard way. AOR magnesium is one of the better options. Free of stearare and silicon dioxide additives. You might want to take magnesium at least 2 or 3 times per week. Magnesium is essential for so many bodily functions. I hope this review is helpful. If so, please give a thumbs up! :)