TR

4.7
HenryEvia
Posted on Mar 31, 2022
Cute!

Been using this tint for a few days; I like everything about it, the shade RD03 is super cute and not too red; smells of berries. Doesn't last the whole day but I don't think Korean lip tints usually do; be mindful it's on the glossier side despite being called "water light tint".

I have tan skin and my lips are discolored this surprisingly didn’t look bad but the tint it leaves behind is patchy and doesn’t leave a tint evenly on the lips it also turns into a raspberry red instead of a dusty rose, so it looks like a good mlbb (my lips but better) tint at first but when its wiped off the tint doesn’t look appealing and looks like i drank strawberry soda also it’s slightly tacky but i don’t mind it and its not watery its more like a lotion texture and its smells like pepto-bismol with a hint of sugar my sister likes it she says its like an artificial strawberry candy scent I personally im not a fan but it’s bearable thats all im interested in trying the apricot shade tho im not repurchasing this one

07fd2d30-4ef5-403e-9b58-be4f6cb84b25
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

great has a light scent love to use it under nude lipstick quality and size great i have lines in my lips coulor settle in them colore coverage is great , texture is lite ,didnt see benefit but the color, package is nice ,i think it will look nice on any age over all great

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is actually really moisturising. Normally, I find this type of tint to be drying-this isn't. The colour, RD03, is rich and pretty. It looks more natural than a regular lipstick. The packaging is simple and chic. It's a nice size to put in your bag. It doesn't have an irritating scent like some products do. I was thinking to buy another tint but I'm happy that I picked this instead.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I bought this as a dupe for the ysl vinyl cream lip stain 407. It has a lightweight texture, has a light fruity scent that lingers for a few minutes at most. As long as you exfoliate your lips first, the tint will go on smoothly and nicely. It feels very comfortable and lightweight on, and fades quite naturally throughout the day. It also doesn’t have a strong taste, which is usually what puts me off with other lip products. This shade happens to be perfect for me—it’s like my lip color but a little pinker and more subtlety more vibrant.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I hate lipstick and wanted more of a light lip coloring. This product is great! I am able to do a full coverage lip or a gradient lip. I exfoliate first and then add this. For gradient lip, I just use on the inside edges of my lips and then press them together. It goes on sticky. This color does transfer even after I let it set for 20-30 mins and cover with chapstick. The red RD01 doesn't transfer. It lasts for 3-4 hours. Definitely not all-day coverage but that's okay with me. It does have a slight scent and taste but nothing overwhelming even for me that has scent sensitivities. No burning or itching with this product! I have the RD01 and this one. RD03, is a berry color that looks more natural on me than the red. It is a great everyday, any occasion color. If this is helpful, please like my review.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I bought the colour - bitter rose for the 2nd time as I've only been using this shade. I really love the colour, the texture and the scent of this lip tint! It applies very smooth with a moisturising, shiny finish. It says that there are a little bit of glitter? in the formula, but it's not very noticeable. It's good for everyday looks. I would like to try on other shades as well!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 22, 2022

The best tint I’ve ever used It has nice berries scent The texture and the color are just awesome And the packaging is super Press 👍 if you find my comment helpful

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This is such a nice liptint, smells like candy the scent is so addictive , super lightweight and perfect MLBB subtle color, texture is really comfortable on the lips but the staining power doesn’t last that long Overall quality is great for the price, would like to see some more Colors

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

This is a dupe of YSL lipsticks and I bought this lipstick for the second time. Keeps the color well, does not dry the lips, is very pretty and has a slight shine to help plump lips but not feel heavy on the lips.