This is a must have for great health

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. My whole family takes it, even the dogs!

Bought these, not realizing they're not the best

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Quite a fishy smelling and tasting oil. Not my favorite. Better products out there. Solgar is good for some things but this is not one.

Too Potent For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The Omega 3-Fish Oils aren't kidding when they say RAPID RELEASE. I felt like SuperWoman when I took one in the morning. By the end of the day though my stomach was starting to gurgle and then my heart starting beating fast. I had to stop taking them. I am 69 years old, had a double by pass 15 years ago, and a stint 4 years ago. They're too potent for me--I'll stick with my old gel pills with a Comercial Lab rating of 260 instead of the 960 of Solar.

Best I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several brands of Fish Oil, mainly for dry-eye, which is very common in arid places like Arizona. Bonus that Omega-3 is good for the heart ! Large pill is easy to take and no "fishy" issues. I've been very pleased with several of Solgar's products.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great a product for cardiovascular health, great price for the quantity and quality. Thanks iHerb!

Really bad burps and reflux

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I recently ordered this fish oil and tom one capsule with a meal. I've been getting terrible after taste, burps and reflux since then. Will surely not be taking anymore as the oil is probably rancid. I've been using other fish oil brands for years but never experienced this. This is my first time buying fish oil from iherb - never again.

I like Solgar products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I trust them more when it comes to purity and safety and with today's current sea contamination its very important to trust the company who's Omega 3 one is consuming.

recomended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice production , no bas smell or odors , extra fast shipment , I recommend

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great product