The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

With the help of this cream, it's taken away the fine lines and black circles around my eyes. Am on my second jar of this, the best eye cream I've tried.

good cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

cream is really good. Tried many different brands, including very expensive, but the cream of anything they do not agree. the next day shows the result after skin-soft, and dark circles and puffiness under the eyes become smaller.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps with under eyes bags. Nothing i have ever used did. This one did 50%. I take it!

trying in process

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

1 month : Have been using it for 1 month now . I used it everyday and I would say no I don't really see results. Maybe just a little change . Past, my eyes look really dehydrated , dull and tired . Now i look much lively I have very bad dark circles. I'm only 18 . Because I have been using a moisturizer for my face I thought my eyes need some cream so I purchase this one. This cream is lightweight and absorbs easily. Can be a little too greasy and a little sticky if applied too much. I use a pea size every time I used it. A little goes a long way. Used it once a day . Only at night on my cleansed face and have not tried it with makeup. Will continue update every month so thumbs up if my review is helpful. Thanks!!

simply fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

I dabbed a little bit of this cream under my eyes as instructed, and right away the area felt smoother and firmer. Then I noticed that my upper lids were looking crepey, with wrinkles extending diagonally up from the crease line. (I'm almost 62.) I should point out that the instructions don't say anything about using the product on your upper lids, but I decided to try some there on my own responsibility. So I carefully patted a bit of the cream onto this area, without getting really close to the eye, and what can I say? A moment later, the wrinkles were gone! Seriously, I suddenly looked much younger. And all this without any sensation of tightness. I definitely intend to be a steady user.

This is great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this cream based on the reviews that I read. I'm glad I did. It is really great...very rich and creamy. You indeed can put it all over your face. It's refreshing. Great price, too!

Reviva Eye Cream Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this eye cream. A little goes a long way and feels refreshing while helping my under eye puffiness!! I will buy this again.

El mejor de todos

Posted by juliaphoenix on October 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encantó el contorno de Azulene, pero éste le supera. Casi clon del Avocado de Kiehl's, pero en versión low cost y con ingredientes de 10. Más información sobre éste y otros muchos productos de iHerb en mi blog !

Reviva Labs, Eye Complex Firming Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought it already twice. It works well and see a marked improvement in firmness of skin around my eyes. It does not feel greasy when used and it is absorbed very well and quickly once applied.

Different Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased this item and the formula in the box is not the same as the one in the web's photo or description. I don't know how to add a photo but this includes ingredients as: Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, C12-15, Alkyl Benzoate, Carbomer 934 (this is made from Acrylic acid, which is petroleum derivated), Caprylyl Glycol, Etyhyhexyl Glycerin and Phenoxyethanol (this in high amounts is toxic). Of course I am not and expert and this information is internet based. If I've knowed this, I would have purchased another eye cream. As for the cream effects, I cannot tell because I don't have tried it.