Read the ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The lesson for me and advise for you: read the ingredients first, then buy. Hyaluronic acid goes after xantan gum and natural aroma. If there is more aroma then hyal. acid - whats the use of the serum??? My personal experience: the skin needs moisturising after use of the serum - skin feels tightened, the smell is strong, AND it is sticky! disappointed.

לא משהו...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

לבעלי אור רגיש - לא מומץ, אני את שלי זרקתי, ממש כאב לי ולא היה נעים, הוא לא מתאים לסבוריה ולאקנה, הוא לא עושה עבודה טובה

Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quite a strong smell. I would be interested to know just how much hyaluronic acid is in this. One positive, it does absorb into the skin fast. The bottle that it is in seems quite flimsy, but I guess for the price I can't be complaning too much.

don't know...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this nightly (and sometimes in the day, too) along with the CoQ10 serum. I am under 30 and it has done nothing to the tiny lines forming under and at the corners of my eyes. It has, however, made a small line at the bow of my top lip less noticeable. Maybe it just needs more time... Those with very sensitive skin may notice some burning or redness; the skin under my eyes got red at first.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the product, however it has no moisture in it and therefore leaves my skin feeling dry and tight. If you have oily skin, this is the perfect hyaluronic acid for you.

Good for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product itself is good but the pump(nozzle) doesn't work properly. Difficult to get the serum out off the bottle

Ehhh

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Been Using for about a month now and just reordered but not so sure about this. Not seeing any real difference in the crinkles starting to form around my eyes. I just switched to Burt's Bee Ageless and will see how that goes.

Too soon to tell but seems to be helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This serum does not irritate my sensitive skin whatsoever. A little goes a long way. I haven't used it that much yet to tell how much it helps lines and wrinkles, but my skin does seem a little bit nicer now.

smells very strange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I hve not used it a lot cause of the strange smell , and the one time i have tried it under the make ul .. it just flared up with the make up ! so no more for me !!

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It helpS my skin is smooth, soft and healthy. Use "F Z R 9638" (without spaces) for 5% off on your next order when check out.