Not For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this product alone first, and then I added it to my moisturizer. It appears to hydrate the skin. However when I didn’t use it the next day, all the wrinkles were deeper then ever before. So it seems to me it is stretching the skin instead of hydrating. I’m in my 60s and I don’t need help making the wrinkles worse. Looks like it works for a lot of others, so maybe it’s just my age or it just doesn’t do well on my skin type.

I wanted this to be the Magic Bullet :0/

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After reading other reviews, I really wanted to like this product. Unfortunately, it made my 47 year old eyes appear more "crepy". However, there was a nice uplifting or tightening affect, but that did not over ride the fact my wrinkles were more obvious. My skin felt smooth, but in a weird mask kind of way. This, coming from a very fair skinned middle-aged female... On to the next experiment!

I have used this product as well as Source Naturals' serum, and I prefer Source Naturals.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One reason is that there is an instant appearance of firmer skin with Source Naturals' serum. The other is that this product has a weird, chemical smell. Source Naturals has a weird smell too, kind of a fruity/coconut odor, but it is much preferable to the unnatural chemical smell of this procuct. No visible difference with this product either. I will buy Source from now on.

好多碎屑

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

好多碎屑,只能夜晚搽

Really awful smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was an ok product but the smell was horrible. I'd rather pay a little more for a product that smells better and is pure without all the added ingredients.

Used to be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the way my skin felt after using this but I wish they hadn't changed it. The new package's such a waste, the container itself is so small! I also wish they'd do this fragrance-free.

No difference after 1 bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't feel any difference after using one bottle.

Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Usually a lovely product and the second time I have reordered - sadly could not pump product out of bottle - the wee connection is missing so most difficult to get serum out. Have not been able to connect with an iherb representative last two orders so sadly need to place this feedback.

not that good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

smells very good. Strange brownish color. Gelatine-like texture. the skin absorbs it very quickly, but right after the application skin gets very dry, and gets pulling sensation, which requires extra moisturizer. after serum drys on the skin, the skin gets covered with film like layer. if your wash your face afterwards the skin feels slippery.

Can't see a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this pretty religiously for 6 months and can't say I noticed any difference, good or bad, in terms of radiance/moisture or fine lines. Maaaybe a slight improvement in elasticity, but I'm probably imaging it. It's a bit sticky in the way Aloe gel always is (it contains more Aloe than anything), but they tell you to apply moisturizer immediately afterwards, which takes the tackiness away. For people who do see a difference - I suspect using pure Aloe gel would have the same effect as this does. On the plus side, a little goes a long way - I'm only a quarter of the way through after daily use for 6 months - and the price is good. Light orange scent is really pleasing.