Great Detox and Liver support!

Posted by HealthyPill on September 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this products more than 5 years for my ASD kids. This is one product that YOU MUST HAVE if you are doing DETOX. Glutathione supports heavy metal detox and enhanced function of the liver. Depending on the size and age of your kid, start with 1/4 cap and gradually move up to 1/2 or 1 cap. Consumed it after meaal and divide dosage into 3 portion- breakfast/ lunch/ dinner. Don't panic if you get reaction like rash or hyperactivity or increasing stimming,etc . That's a good thing. the body starts to detox. let's say you start at 1/4 cap then remain at it for 1 week or so and observe. if you see the reaction (given she does not take other things), stay at the same dose till the reactions subside. Then Move up to higher dose and so on. Eventually, you can consume 1 cap without side effect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought glutathione 120 caps/bottle. Been usin for couple of months. Its deffinetly worth the money. My main purpose of buying this product is for my skin to get fairer and its working plus my hair become healthy shine, feel very active and fresh and most of all my I sleep much better! Thank u

Good quality for an affordable price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

This Glutathione is one of the best I have ever tried. I took glutathione last time to lighten my skin. Recently I had a terrible breakout my doctor said its hormonal and then she recommended me to take contraceptive pills but I don't like the side effects of contraceptives pills on me, so I've decided to take Glutathione again and Vitamin C. It's been 2 weeks and my acne are healing and starting to dry up. I hope after a month it will be gone completely. Glutathione is a great antioxidant. Everytime I take this it makes my skin flawlessly fair and glowing.

Glutathione reduced 500

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good product..my skin get more fairer but one thing I can't understand is that why my hair got lots of grey/white?i don't knw if there's an ingredients or content that make my hair lots of white.

Never recieved the product or my refund

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Never recieved the product or my refund

Does nothing in terms of whitening.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

Asian experiment since asian girls want to have white(r) skin: Even 4 caps per day for 2 months, and combined with NAC (nac, which science says enhances effect due to glutathione boost) yielded zero effect. Which science also says - that it does not whiten skin, that it is all unfounded claims. We can only concur to that statement and tell you to save your money.

Started working :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I brought this product for my skin it's been two weeks now and I can say I think it's working my skin appears smoother glowley and my complexion has more clarity hopefully it will get into the lightening stage soon as I have inrasesed my dosage so far happy with my purchase will buy again for sure

wonderful product

Posted by Mymadlove on July 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

and worth buying used it for two months and saw impressive results

I paid additional 12$ On it's my 5th order ☹️

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've paid around $50 but upon delivery I paid additional $12 ☹️☹️☹️

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

I believe this is a good product but I noticed every capsules were not fully filled up. It was only 3/4 filled, which is possibly less than 500 mg a capsule. I gave in a couple of chances to reorder again hoping that was some manufacturer mistake, but noticing the same issues again and again! Therefore, I give up on reordering this brand and switched to Healthy Origin which came full in every single capsules to make sure I get 500mg in every capsules!

1 2 3 4