Premium!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is simply one of the best for arthritis, joint pain, and osteoarthritis! It has helped with eliminating my knee pain, even my meniscus tear seems less significant. I emailed prior to purchase one of the contacts at Great Lakes Gelatin Co., and they kindly sent back several research studies involving their product. Great costumer service! Encourage others who plan to purchase it to look for research studies, it's quite amazing. I've been using it regularly, actually more than the recommended dosage, 4 teaspoon per day, one dose in morning and one at early evening. It's recommended that one takes it early afternoon because some have reported inability to sleep when taken close to bedtime. Your vitality and physical strength does seem to increase also. I'm very impressed!

New user, already seeing results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product two weeks ago. One T. in the morning in my coffee, one T. before bed with warm water. I find that it dissolves better in warm liquids although with enough stirring it does dissolve in cold liquids. It has a very slight meaty taste when dissolving in plain water, but it is so subtle that I don't have an aversion to it. Just in the past 14 days I've noticed my nails growing out stronger and faster than usual, and my right knee which has been achy for the past few years has started to loosen up and has better range of motion. The day after a lower-body weight workout and short jog my knee was not hurting as bad as it usually does. I originally bought this to see how it improved my joints. So far, my results have been small but positive, and I will continue to use this for the next 2-3 months to see how I am feeling then. It is also a good boost of protein, 6 grams per tablespoon. I recommend giving this a try and seeing how it works for you.

amazing product

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This really works. It has helped me with all the aches and pains I was having in my body. I am now more normal in my physical activity once again. I am 72 and I am still able to walk to every where that I go and cook and clean house and do laundry plus exercise everyday. My body can only tolerate one tablespoon a day but I have really noticed and felt a one hundred per cent turn around in my physical abilities and I am so happy I can now live life at a normal pace once again. If I take more then one tablespoon a day I get a very bad headache and get really tired. So even with a partial dosage of what it recommended I am still seeing great and marvelous improvement in my body. Even my nails are improving and my skin is softer and my hair is softer once again. Before I started using this my skin and hair were really drying out but no more. I started using this on July 3rd of this year. So in little less then a month I have experienced by leaps and bounds a steady improvement in many aspects of my physical body. Before I started using this my body was just falling apart and my joints were popping out but no more now. I am absolutely thrilled with this product. I am so glad I can get it here at iherb. iherb has the most reasonable shipping rates and the largest supply of choices for food and supplements and tea and lotions and soaps and much more quality things to better ones life with. I almost forgot to mention that after I walk all over outside and or exercise I recooperate much faster then before. I feel like I am getting younger all over again. I mix this in with the Chaga O Charge tea that I buy from iherb.

I'm a believer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am a 57 year old female and have been using this product for about 5 months. I no longer have sore joints upon waking in the morning. And my skin looks so much healthier. Plus my hair and nails are growing non-stop, as well as my eye lashes! I only use a tablespoon each morning mixed with my coffee,there is no flavor to it at all. I have also noticed that my energy level has skyrocketed. We have an 8 year old Sheltie who gets a teaspoon each morning on her food. W have noticed a marked improvement as she is no longer limping. She is also able to jump on the bed again without our assistance.

Great Lakes Gelatin Co, Collagen Hydrolysate Beef. OMG (Oh My God)

Posted by Panagiotis on Feb 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very rare that i write reviews but from this product i am impressed. I fight with the ''monster'' of adrenal fatigue for some years. I have lay down this ''monster'' and this prduct help me a lot with the pains in my joins (special in the mornings) and gave my a lot of energy for achieve more quality sleep. I have vivid dreams (i like it) and feel more fresh in the morning. Also help a lot for stabilization of glucoge during the night. I wake up only once , instead of the three times before. What else can i wait from a supplement. OMG. Oh My God . If you suffer from andrenal fatigue, please try it . Thanks.

Smooth skin, acne clearing up and beautiful hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with this product! I replaced my expensive protein powder after reading an article on the benefits of collagen. I have been taking this 3 times a day, in morning I mix it in with my fruit&veggie smoothie. I add it to my tea in the afternoon and evening. Does not have any taste and it dissolves easily. I tried adding it to plain water and it didn't have any noticeable taste but it does take a quite a while to completely dissolve. After two weeks of use my acne is clearing up, my skin is super soft, nails are stronger and my hair seems fuller and thicker! This is going to be one product I continue to use everyday as I have read that you get greater benefits the longer you use it.

This stuff is a miracle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My crows feet and under eye bags are almost completely gone!

I love iHerb & Great Lakes :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have only just discovered iHerb & am so impressed. Great Lakes collagen is, in my opinion, the best soluble collagen product on the market. It's hard to find in Australia & extremely overpriced. Having discovered iHerb I got 3 jars for the price I would pay for 1 in Australia & it arrived within 3 working days, which is the same amount of time it takes me to receive a local delivery from an online retailer. Couldn't be happier :)

Great Lakes Collagen Hydrolysate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product seems to have helped reduce pain in my neck, knees, and back. I also have more range of motion. Have recommended this product to several people - hope they check with their doctor and take this advise. Best advise I have received from a doctor in quite a while. Thank you, iHerb. Peter Roy, ME

Super Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you haven't tried using this product before and you experience joint pain it is well worth a try! I use a tbsp. mixed into my tea, coffee or juice a few times a day and my joint pain has gone down considerably.