cel mai tare

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

super!!!! de cand le dau first defence copiilor n-am mai avut probleme cu racelile!! cel mai bun!!!!

Inconsistent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

The first time I bought this, my kids loved it and it really kept the colds away. I ordered 4 bottles subsequently and it was BAD. The content came out green and murky, and smelled really funky even though it was way before the expiration date. I threw them all out. Never ordering this again.

Childlife, 1st Defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is safe for infants. It is anti-bacterial as well as anti-viral.

Packaging needs improvement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son didnt like the taste of this. Packaging needs improvement so that the syrup does not leak to the side of the bottle when pouring.

Good stuff but bottle need improvement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

I pair this with a Vit C gummies to boost my son's immunity since he started day care. The bottle design is bad, after pouring, it will leak down to the side of the bottle ALWAYS! Pls fix it. Thanks!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

I`m very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend with confidence!

Reduced cold symptoms!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had my first chance to try this out last week when my 15 month old picked up a cold. I was amazed at how well this helped to reduce her cold symptoms. I got the same cold and was much worse off than she was! I also used the liquid vit. C and echinacea by Childlife. My daughter usually wakes up multiple times in the night with a cold because she can't breathe. The money we spent on this was well worth the price for getting to sleep all night, because the mucus wasn't nearly as thick this time around!

A MUST Have!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Saw many good reviews hence decided to try! True enough it is really good! My daughter use to down with cough and flu quite frequent! And if she is down I will feed her 3x a day.. I could see improvement on her! I am buying to stock up! Highly recommend.. :)

Great Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it. I've noticed big difference in my daughter. Can't live without it, especially during flu season.

5 stele!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

este cu adevarat un produs foarte bun pentru toate afectiunile(bronsita,laringita etc..) il recomand tuturor mamicilor impreuna cu vitamina C si echinaceea pe perioada iernii face minuni!!!