Organic India, Tulsi Tea, Peppermint, Caffeine-Free, 18 Infusion Bags, 1.08 oz (30.6 g)
Best By: January 2025
- Date First Available: July 2019
- Product Code: ORI-50012
- UPC Code: 801541500123
- Package Quantity: 18 Count
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 8.6 x 7.1 cm , 0.09 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Stress-Relieving & Refreshing
- Herbal Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified B Corporation
- USDA Organic
- India Organic
- Certified Organic by Control Union-801983
- Individually Wrapped For Freshness
At the heart of Organic India is our commitment to be a living embodiment of love & consciousness in action.
Small Family Farmers:
- Empowering small family farmers in India to cultivate regenerative, organic farmland
- Revitalizing communities through fair. wages, education, healthcare, access to clean water & job skills training
- Regenerating soil health & fertility
- Improving water retention & sequestering carbon.
- Restoring vibrant health to the environment
Healthy Conscious Living
- Celebrating the interconnectedness of life
- Cultivating the health of our planet, our farmers & you
Revered in India as "The Queen of Herbs," Tulsi (Holy Basil) is an adaptogenic herb that has been used for more than 5,000 years to:
- Aid in stress relief & uplift mood
- Support the immune system
- Support the natural detoxification process
Cool Peppermint unites with the subtle spicy notes of three varieties of uplifting Tulsi to create a refreshing restorative infusion.
Brewing instructions: Use 1 infusion bag per cup of just boiled water. Cover and steep for 5-10 min.
*Peppermint (leaf) *rama tulsi (leaf), *krishna tulsi (leaf), *vana tulsi (leaf).
*Certified organic ingredients
To enjoy while pregnant or nursing, consult a physician before use.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 infusion bag (makes 8 fl oz)|
|Servings Per Container: 18|
|Amount Per Infusion Bag||% DV|
|Proprietary Organic Blend||1.7 g|
|Organic Peppermint (leaf)||†|
|Organic Tulsi Blend||†|
|Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum)(Krishna & Rama varieties)(leaf)|
|East Indian Basil (Ocimum gratissimum)(Vana variety)(leaf)|
|† Daily Value not established.|