Nature's Way, Umcka, ColdCare, Cherry, 20 Chewable Tablets
- Date First Available: October 2007
- Product Code: NWY-15144
- UPC Code: 033674151440
- Package Quantity: 20 Count
- Dimensions: 12.1 x 7.6 x 3.2 cm , 0.05 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Since 1969
- Shorten Duration & Reduces Severity
- Nasal & Bronchial Irritations
- Sore Throat
- Suitable for Children
- 0.3% Alcohol
- Clinically Proven - Pelargonium Sidoides 1X
You can feel confident knowing that Umcka [Pelargonium sidoides 1X] is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common cold symptoms, plus nasal, throat and Bronchial irritations.
Umcka [Pelargonium sidoides 1X] does more than just relieve common cold symptoms - it actually speeds your recovery, which means you can get back to life faster.
Pelargonium sidoides 1X helps reduce the severity of your cold by relieving the symptoms associated with the common cold including congestion, cough, sore throat and hoarseness, plus nasal, throat, and bronchial irritations.
Rooted in History
A member of the geranium family, the Umcka [Pelargonium sidoides 1X] roots have long been used to relieve respiratory ailments. We go directly to the source, like the grasslands of Southern Africa where Pelargonium sidoides roots flourish, and where farmers who have tended this land for generations know firsthand the benefits of their natural environment. Because with Nature's Way®, you can always trust that you're getting the best herbs the earth has to offer.
Uses: Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations:
- Sore Throat
- Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
|Adults & children 12 years of age and older||Take 1 chewable tablet three times daily.|
|Children 6-11 years of age||Take 1 chewable tablet two times daily.|
|Children under 6 years of age||Consult a physician.|
|Active ingredient (in each chewable tablet)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Citric acid, ethyl alcohol, magnesium stearate, malic acid, maltodextrin, mannitol, natural flavors, sodium croscarmellose, sorbitol, stearic acid, xylitol.|
Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed in blister units. Do not use if individual blisters are open or torn.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.