Best By: July 2024
- Date First Available: September 2021
- Product Code: NWY-13670
- UPC Code: 033674136706
- Package Quantity: 36 Count
- Dimensions: 11 x 6 x 5.8 cm , 0.08 kg
Frequently purchased together
- With Clinically Proven South African Geranium
- Elderberry + South African Geranium
- Feel Better Faster‡‡
- Safe + Effective
- Immune Support
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
Added Immune Support For Your Child
- Made with our uniquely potent black elderberry extract
- Made with Vitamin C and Zinc to support immune function
- Clinically Proven South African Geranium Root Extract
- ‡‡Reduces the duration and severity of minor nasal, throat, and chest irritations and occasional coughs associated with hoarseness, dry throat, and irritants
- Get them back faster to school and doing the things they love.
- Berry flavored & specially formulated for kids
Not for children under 2 years of age due to choking hazard. For best results, use at first sign of minor nasal, throat, or chest irritations and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after irritations cease.
Children 2-5 years of age, chew 1 tablet three times daily. Children 6-12 years of age, chew 2 tablets three times daily . Instruct child to chew the tablets thoroughly before swallowing.
Fructose, guar gum, stearic acid, natural flavors, magnesium stearate, silica, citric acid.
No yeast-derived ingredients, wheat, soy, dairy, eggs, peanuts, or artificial colors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use of safety seal under child-resistant cap is broken or missing. Keep tightly closed. Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat and direct sunlight.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. If minor nasal, throat, or chest irritations last more than 7 days, stop use and consult a healthcare professional.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size:||Ages 2-5:|
|Serving Per Container:||36||18|
|Amount Per Serving||Age 2-3 |
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||1%‡||1 g||<1%†||2 g||1%†|
|Total Sugars||1 g||**||1 g||**||2 g||**|
|Includes Added Sugars||1 g||4%‡||1 g||2%†||2 g||4%†|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||30 mg||200%||30 mg||33%||60 mg||67%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||1.1 mg||37%||1.1 mg||10%||2.2 mg||20%|
|Black Elder (Sambucus nigra L.)|
Extract (berry) standardized to anthocyanins from 1.6 g of premium cultivar elderberries per tablet
|25 mg||**||25 mg||**||50 mg||**|
|South African Geranium (Pelargonium sidoides) Extract (root)(EPs 7630®)||6.7 mg||**||6.7 mg||**||13.4 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. ‡Percent Daily Values are based on a 1,000 calorie diet. **Daily Value not established.|