Nature's Path, Organic Turtle Splash Cereal, Strawberry Chocolate, 10 oz (284 g)
Best By: May 2024
- Date First Available: October 2021
- Product Code: NPA-20502
- UPC Code: 058449205029
- Package Quantity: 283.5 g
- Dimensions: 26.4 x 16.3 x 6.6 cm , 0.35 kg
Frequently purchased together
- 4 g Protein Per 40 g Serving
- Contains Fruits, Veggies & Legumes
- Flavored Cereal
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives
- Whole Grain 8 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Certified Gluten Free
Our Family Mission
¨To always leave the earth better than we found it.¨ - Rupert Stephen´s - (Dad of our founder)
That´s Why This Products Is:
- Always Organic: Our cereals and snacks are made from the best organic ingredients, grown in harmony with nature on healthy, organic farms.
- Non-GMO: Our products are certified organic and non-GMO, because it´s the better choice for our bodies and our planet.
Brown rice flour*, navy bean flour*, cane sugar*, beetroot juice concentrate* (color), sea salt, Fair Trade cocoa powder* (processed with alkali), calcium carbonate, strawberry juice concentrate*, strawberry flavor*, chocolate flavor*.
Produced in a facility that uses tree nuts, peanuts and soy.
This product us third-party certified organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI).
This product is sold by weight, not by volume. You can be assured of proper weight even though some settling of contents normally occurs during shipment and handling. To maintain freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 cup cereal (40 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 7|
|Amount Per Serving||Per 1 cup|
|%DV*||Per 1 cup cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk||%DV*|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||2 mg||1%|
|Sodium||115 mg||5%||170 mg||7%|
|Total Carb.||33 g||12%||39 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%||2 g||7%|
|Total Sugars||9 g||15 g|
|Protein||4 g||8 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||1.5 mcg||8%|
|Calcium||150 mg||10%||300 mg||25%|
|Iron||1 mg||6%||1 mg||6%|
|Potassium||230 mg||6%||420 mg||10%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|