Mount Lai, The Jade Acupressure Gua Sha Spoon, 1 Tool
- Date First Available: March 12 2021
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: MOU-80128
- UPC Code: 850002801286
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
13 x 8.1 x 2.3 cm , 0.12 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- The Stone of Love
- Your Everyday Ritual
- A Modern Approach to Ancient Rituals
- Tension Melting
- Balancing Jade
Gua sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. This gua sha sculpting tool encourages the gentle release of facial + jaw tension through acupressure.
Rooted in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Mount Lai is a beauty brand that takes a modern approach to ancient rituals. Mount Lai was inspired by Stephanie Zheng's grandmother, who has been incorporating these practices into her skincare routine for over 50 years.
- Always start with clean skin that has been prepped with skincare product. Our favorite is the Calming Herbal Repair Facial Massage Balm to ensure that tools can glide on the skin without pulling.
- Use the rounded spoon side to gently sculpt the face, focusing underneath the cheekbone. The specialized, rounded shape of the gua sha spoon allows for a deeper release.
- Use the smaller end of the tool on acupressure trigger points, focusing on the areas near the brow bone, the temples, the ears and along the jaw. Massage in small, slow circles into the trigger points.
- Breathe deeply and feel the tension melt away.
Please handle this item with care.
This skincare tool is solely intended for cosmetic use on the face and neck. Any harmful consequences resulting from misuse is neither the responsibility of Mount Lai nor its affiliates. This item is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.