Life Extension, NAD+ Cell Regenerator, 100 mg, 30 Vegetarian Capsules
- Expiration Date: July 1 2023
- Date First Available: October 31 2014
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: LEX-19043
- UPC Code: 737870190431
- Package Quantity: 30 Count
8.9 x 5.1 x 8.9 cm , 0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO LE Certified
- Advanced Defense Against Cellular Aging
- Dietary Supplement
If you are experiencing fatigue and lack of motivation, it may be due to the age-related decline in NAD+ levels1 and subsequent impairment of healthy cellular metabolism. NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) promotes systemic youthful functions and is found in every cell in the body. In addition, NAD+ plays an essential role in regulating genes that control aging.
How To Boost NAD+ Levels Within Your Cells
Newly patented nicotinamide riboside increases cellular levels of NAD+ in the body. For the first time, aging humans have an effective and affordable method to boost the critical NAD+ enzyme for refreshed vitality. Nicotinamide riboside represents an innovative advance to combat aging that functions via unique mechanisms not found in typical dietary supplements.
Multiple Benefits Of Increasing NAD+ Cellular Levels
Nicotinamide riboside has been documented to help replenish cellular NAD+ and in the process:
- Promote sirtuin (SIRT1 and SIRT3) gene activation,
- Enhance growth and efficiency of mitochondria—supporting energy levels and physical performance,
- Favorably modulate metabolism,
- Contribute to neuronal health—supporting cognitive function during aging,
- Promote insulin sensitivity—supporting healthy blood sugar levels in those within the normal range.
Note: Life Extension is a licensee and authorized distributor of patented NIAGEN® containing products owned by ChromaDex, such as NAD+ Cell Regenerator™ and Optimized NAD+ Cell Regenerator™ with Resveratrol (hereinafter the “Products”). By purchasing these Products you are agreeing not to re-sell or offer them for sale on any third party websites (e.g. Amazon.com, eBay.com, Alibaba.com).
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable stearate.
Nicotinamide Riboside does not cause flushing.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|NIAGEN® Nicotinamide Riboside||100 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|